Bubble Witch Saga 3 Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Cyber Monday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheBigSick TheBigSick TheBigSick  Echo Show Cyber Monday Deals: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on August 8, 2016
Great watch! this was a birthday gift for my husband and He

absolutely loved it. It arrived on time, nicely packed. It has both

straps (blue and black). Rubber band is great material. Great product!
****UPDATE Sept 13th 2016****
Im updating my original review since the watch RUSTED! Im very dissapointed because its a very nice watch, and expensive too. I got this watch on May 5th 2016, Its supposed to be Stainless steel and Water resistant so I wonder how can a watch with those features can get rusted after 3 months of purchase!! Plus my husband doesnt even use it every day, only on casual dates so it hasnt been used that much either.So if you are thinking on going swimming or wear it every day you can be sure that it will rust a month after you buy it! DO NOT buy this watch, get a cheaper one and maybe will last longer.
review imagereview imagereview image
on December 9, 2012
I bought this watch for myself to wear to work. I was a little hesitant about the size of it, but once i saw it in person, it's big but doesn't look ridiculous. This is the first watch I've owned with a rubber strap, and I will probably buy them again. It doesn't pull on my hair like the links on a metal watch do, and it seems to hold up better to sweat and washing my hands better than leather. It comes with a blue and black strap so you can switch out colors. The face on this watch is very cool, the skeleton design is something I find myself staring at and just watching the gears and such spin around. I also enjoy the ticking sound it makes, it reminds me of a pocket watch.
The only negatives I have found so far are that the glow in the dark hands don't stay lit up for long. They are not battery powered or anything, they just absorb light throughout the day and then glow at night. The other thing I've noticed is that if I don't wear it daily, the automatic wind feature will run out and the time will be off. Since I'm not a morning person, I don't always have time or remember to grab it before heading out the door. I'm thinking of investing in a winder for this purpose.
Overall I would definitely buy this watch again, the couple negatives I've encountered are not even close to enough for me to send back or be upset about.
on January 25, 2016
This is a truly stunning, incredibly crafted men's wristwatch! Stuhrling watches set the standard for quality, engineered timeless pieces that are an awesome gift! I can't wait to give it to my boyfriend on Valentine's Day!!!
on February 12, 2017
Amazing clock, my husband love it!
on January 3, 2013
I purchased this watch for my husband and he loves it! The packaging was also very nice especially for a gift. It is a bit heavier than I thought it would be but it looks great on his wrist. The interchangable straps are also useful to have.
on January 20, 2013
Bigger than expected but it fits my wrist great.
It does lose a minute a day but that's not too bad,
For what it's worth it's a nice looking watch and seems to be well made!
on February 15, 2014
It is a very handsome watch - comes in great packaging and there are 2 wristbands (one black and one blue). My husband hasn't stopped wearing it since i gifted it... Overall definitwly a great purchase.
on February 5, 2016
Excellent product. I use it daily and all people look it.
on August 30, 2016
Good watch, very high quality. Very bulky though and doesn't seem like a watch you'd wear every day.
on July 24, 2014