Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on November 29, 2015
I've never really been a watch person before, but this was a great lightning deal I couldn't pass up.

PROS: It looks very nice and way more expensive than it actually is. Once I had it adjusted it fits nicely and comfortably. It's not too big or too small. It's very easy to check the time, as the dials and numbers are nicely sized.

CONS: Not that you have to do it very often, but changing the time is a pain. I found this out when setting it up, and then changing the time back an hour recently. You have to unwind the dial to a certain point, but if you go too far it pops off and is a pain to get back on.
on October 1, 2013
Very nice watch for the price. Has a heavy feel to it. Very nice box and package. I have had many fossil watches in the past and it is just as good if not better. Its not a tag. But neither is the price. I recommend it to someone who wants a good looking watch without breaking the bank.
5 people found this helpful
on May 22, 2015
Its an ok watch, very good at first, it works great, the bracelet is good, but with time(not that much time) the glass lost a lot of transparency.
on January 16, 2016
Nice wrist watch but I can not see the date very easily because the magnifying bubble is not directly over the date. Not happy about this!
on November 3, 2015
this watch was a divers watch,the minute it got wet in ocean it got moisture inside .I feel amazon got rid of these watches on markdown on 7/16 knowing about the problem.To send it back to factory would cost almost as much as watch.
on December 1, 2013
Love watch! Very nice all around .
Fancy but not to fancy which is exactly what I wanted .
Beat of all was an amazing price
on August 26, 2015
Very nice watch, according with the description.
on September 13, 2013
It's an amazing watch! Very elegant, strictly man accessory, full stainless steel, fantastic attitude at the bottom of the sea and all these in a very rational price. In Greece we haven't this firm. So, I am very happy that I am one of the lucky men who own a marvelous product like this!
on August 12, 2016
Watch looks okay however find it to be a bit heavy for daily use.
on April 9, 2017
Good price for the piece