- Get free shipping on this item when purchased through Stuhrling Original. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Stuhrling Original Women's 331.121156 Aquadiver Regatta Skeleton Automatic Diamond Red Dial Watch
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Stainless steel round case with genuine Diamonds on bezel
- Protective Krysterna crystal on front and back
- Skeleton dial with red outer chapter ring
- Polished and brushed stainless steel triple row link bracelet with fold over push button clasp
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Stuhrling Original
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Lady Regatta Skeleton is the first timepiece in the Lady Regatta Series to have a fully skeleton dial, combining solid design with delicate features. Right away you will notice the stainless steel case, petite but strong, crowned with a bezel filled with genuine diamonds and beading, that all adds exceptional texture and shine to this timepiece. The chapter ring defines the executions of the Lady Regatta Skeleton: a blaze of color to individualize each one to a specific personality. And to finish it off, this watch is fitted with a solid stainless steel link bracelet for incredible comfort and style.
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
The Regatta Family is part of the Aquadiver Collection, which is inspired by the prestigious lifestyle of yacht racing. These bold and solid timepieces utilize solid stainless steel cases and bracelets coupled with unidirectional ratcheting bezels.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Manual/Self-Winding Automatic Movement
Automatic watches do not operate on batteries. Automatic watches are made up of about 130 or more parts that work together to tell time. Automatic movements mark the passage of time by a series of gear mechanisms, and are wound by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. The gear train then transmits the power to the escapement, which distributes the impulses, turning the balance wheel. The balance wheel is the time regulating organ of a mechanical watch, which vibrates on a spiral hairspring. Lengthening or shortening the balance spring makes the balance wheel go faster or slower to advance or retard the watch. The travel of the balance wheel from one extreme to the other and back again is called oscillation. Lastly, automatic movements come in different types, including movements that are Swiss-made, Japanese-made, and more.
Also referred to as self-winding, watches with automatic movements utilize kinetic energy, the swinging of your arm, to provide energy to an oscillating rotor to keep the watch ticking. They're considered more satisfying to watch collectors (horologists) because of the engineering artistry that goes into the hundreds of parts that make up the movement. If you do not wear an automatic watch consistently (for about 8 to 12 hours a day), you can keep the watch powered with a watch winder (a great gift for collectors).
• Complications: Classic Three Hand Movement
• Dial: Fully Skeletonized Dial
• Hands: Skeletonized Hands with Luminous Tips
Diagrams of Features
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0056GHYRK
- Item model number: 331.121156
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 27, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Clasp||Fold Over Push Button Clasp With Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||34 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band length||Womens Standard|
|Band width||16 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Beautiful watch with great details and color. Very aesthetically pleasing to the eyes.
- Links are very solid and easily removed to custom fit your wrist.
- Can be worn for dress up and for casual occasions.
- Self-winding mechanism works with movement of your arm as you walk.
- Does not require batteries.
- This watch tends to run five minutes fast even though I correct the time throughout the day. As a time piece, this becomes annoying because it requires you to check your watch against another clock i.e. phone to make sure time is accurate. I have one other self-winding watch made by Stuhrling and do not have this problem with that one. I believe one other reviewer made a similar complaint.