Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning kidsevergreen kidsevergreen kidsevergreen  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on February 27, 2012
Received the Watch in December and was satisfied . I received a lot of comments of the watch's unique look and also the size . A couple of months later I hear a rattling noise and it is the insides of the watch. The watch's inner workings have fallen apart . I contact seller and they respond with telling me to send the watch back on my own dime and they will repair it .Also I am to included a Check for $20.00 to the seller for them to ship the watch back to me. So I paid $145.00 for a couple of months use and will have to pay another $35.00-$40.00 to see how many months the repairs last .Call me crazy but that deal just does not seem to appealing.
on October 25, 2014
Pros: Saw this watch on amazon and like it enough. When it arrived I fell in love. For starters, the packaging was beautiful and made it feel like a top quality item. Once I put it on I knew it would be my everyday watch. Although heavy it is comfortable and the blue arms make it easy to read because of the contrasting colors. People tend to notice it often and I've gotten at least one compliment a day. Love it love it love it.

Con: I am a woman but bought the "mens" watch anyway. For me it is fantastic! My boyfriend tried it on and was not so pleased as it was too tight. He does have a much larger wrist than me but I can't imagine it's not average man sized.
on November 3, 2014
I love the watch, and it is quite an attention-getter. Some of the customer reviews put me off a bit, but none of the negatives apply to my watch. It arrived in pristine condition and both looks great and runs perfectly. It runs trifle fast (perhaps early a minute a weeks), occasional minor adjustments take only a few seconds. I have no reason not to recommend the watch without qualification.
on March 4, 2012
Received the item and it was broken, moving parts in back were not attached, just floating in the back. Seemed like it would have been a nice watch, but I will never know :(
on November 16, 2016
I've had this watch around two years now and I'm still loving it. I had to replace the leather band in it recently but that is the only issue that has come up. The watch will keep going for about 36 hours after I stop wearing it. And everywhere I go people are always complimenting me on it.
on March 21, 2012
Great look for the watch. Have received many complements and very pleased with the workmanship. The only minor flaw is that it does not hold the kenetic charge very long and must be time reset everyday. Other than that I am very pleased with this product. I would recommend.
on June 3, 2013
Great skeleton watch, great size, weighs as a "real watch", totally transparent, looks elegant and sophisticated. Everybody who has seen my watch has made a positive comment on how great it looks. I will buy another one of these for my brother and father.
on January 13, 2014
Great look, works fine, looks terrific. Like a precius jewel
It is thicker than what i expected but it is ok as I like thick watches.
The sensation of the automatic machine is stronger than any other watch that I had and I. like that.
on March 7, 2012
I bought this watch for my boyfriend of 3 years for Valentine's day. He LOVES this watch. He wears it everyday, with dressy and casual outfits. It looks great and the packaging was so nice. He definitely thought I spend way more than $80 for this watch. It looks very expensive. LOVE IT!
on December 29, 2013
This product is high quality and I love it!! Solid build. It is a gift for the first week in Jan, so I haven't set it to see if it keeps time well yet or not, but the quality of craftsmanship is up there. Good buy so far.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.