Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Men's 345M.33112 Classic Ascot Jupiter Swiss Quartz Day and Date Stainless Steel Mesh Watch
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on September 20, 2012
I bought this watch for my husband when it was Deal of the Day. He likes it so much that he'll only wear it when we go out to dinner (won't wear it to work even though he has a desk job because he's afraid he'll ruin it). I like it because the strap is the pull-through kind that you latch down when it's tight enough, so it's totally adjustable. My husband and I both have small wrists and always have to remove links when we buy watches; not a problem with this watch. I can even wear it. The face is slightly larger than a typical men's watch, which makes it kind of "pop" on your wrist. I was thinking of buying another one for myself.
on June 3, 2012
I am very pleased with this watch. I own several Stuhrling Original watches and this one really stands out as possibly my favorite. Keep up the good work Stuhrling Original, and Amazon too.
on April 22, 2012
Great price and service.Much cheaper than I've seen it on other sites. Great watch and it is very comfortable to wear.
on June 5, 2014
It's a nice looking watch and kept great time - until it stopped working. I had only had it 30 days and it stopped working. Thankfully Stuhrling is fixing it or replacing it at no charge. Not the best first impression for my first Stuhrling watch.
on December 18, 2012
I usually hate giving bad reviews but Looks like Stuhrling is not meant for me. This is my second watch. The first one worked for few months and then it froze on me. This one was running very fast and in less than 2 days, froze.

I am returning the watch.
on April 9, 2014
The mash strap goes very well with the subtle textured facing design. You can't really appreciated it from the photo but the dial faceg has a zig-zag grain-ly design that is actually very beautiful and blends well with the mash strap. The tiny red dot depicting the date really brings the whole watch to life and there is the day-of-week shown as well...all positioned perfectly on the dial face.
on September 22, 2013
I like the watch overall although its larger then I like. The numbers could be smaller. The day of the week is nice and large but the little dots for the monthly days are too small for such a large watch. The type size of the monthly days are too small. I also like a thinner watch because of weight on the wrist and thinner means less likely to damage crystal. The design of face and layout is very excellent. This could be a superb design if you incorporate my comments.

Regards
S. Zurawski
on August 10, 2013
Very large watch face. In fact it makes me think I am wearing a pocket watch. Keeps good time. The only bad thing I can say about it is the date numbers are a little small.
on May 2, 2014
I liked the watch and the new style of the date and day thing but yeah would be happier if the strap of the watch was a bit more sleak rather than being so broad
on May 26, 2014
the dial is larger on reality than the pics my be an advantage for some people
still in the box maybe after use my review and rating would be deferent