BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Wonderstruck PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 23, 2013
WOW! I purchased this watch as a matching pair for my wife for Christmas. It is rare to find a his and hers matching watch set, that his is masculine, and hers is feminine. This watch is a stylish and functional piece of jewelry. The Sturhling "S" logo is emposed on both the bezel and the buckel. Both of the bands are high quality leather. The bands are super easy to switch out because of a first -ever- seen lever slide on the pin. My wife and I are extremely elated about our new Sturhling Original watches. Stuhrling will most definately be next purchase as well.
on June 11, 2017
Elegant and exquisite, my mother loved it so much.
on January 15, 2015
I have had my watch for approximately 6 mos now and still love it! The two bands are good quality that I believe will last a long time. The timepiece itself is large but not truly oversized like some of the watches that are on the market now. I get many compliments on it. I have worn the ivory band and the black band and love both. I would absolutely buy this watch again. Highly recommend.
on March 7, 2016
Love this watch and have gotten several compliments on it.
on October 7, 2016
Got it for my wife, wife wears it few times a week.

Will get her a better watch later when I have more $$$, but meanwhile, this watch is not bad.

Very high quality material, accurate time. Bit of bling bling....
on May 25, 2015
this watch came damaged, works for few days then stop working, feel so dissapointed
on April 13, 2015
The watch band is described as white and includes an extra black band. It is very pretty watch but the band is not white, more like a cream or pale beige. Next to my white jacket it looks dirty, which it isn't. If you need actual white, you are out of luck. Amazon was nice enough to promptly ship another, but it is the same cream color and not what I need, so I've requested to return both.
on November 20, 2016
Great for summer. Great for winter. Easy to change out wristbands. It's really two watches in one package.
on March 4, 2014
This timepiece depicts the elegance and style that I would gladly wear and I am certainly proud of it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a watch of class.
on November 25, 2013
I like the watch. It is well made and the additional strap is nice. There are however two issues:

First: Contrary to what is said, the watch is NOT gold plated. This is an unforgivable mis-advertising from amazon. I realised that when I was looking for information on the battery on the manufacturer website. Amazon shoud make the correction ASAP.
The watch has a gold color but is not gold plated.

Second: It looks like the battery is not standard. I'm not sure if it can be replaced easily. I contacted Stuhrling to inquire.