BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 17, 2015
I really liked the style and the look of this Stuhrling Original. However, the instructions are not totally correct because I never could set the actual date. I own another Stuhrling Original wrist watch and it has not lost any time in a year. It is also, is a chronograph watch with three adjustment knobs. I will still purchase other Stuhrling wrist watches because they are quality timepieces.
on October 17, 2016
It was a beautiful watch but after 6 months of use one of the pins fell out of the wristband and a few weeks later the number four disconnected from watch face. The pin was an easy fix but the number four was loose at first & would jam the minute hand of the watch. In addition, the watch is supposed to be water resistant. My husband wore it in the shower/doing dishes & it was fine. However when he had a water balloon fight in the summer with the family, the clock face fogged up and took a week to dry out.
I'm disappointed that it did not last as it was an attractive watch with good weight & nice features.
on August 20, 2014
Came in a great box. Very classy looking. If you like invicta (the big face style) then this is your watch. The only thing I don't like, is that the knob on the face actually cuts into my hand when I lift my hand up at a 90 degree angle. (like when you are leaning on a craps table) Very stylish and you will get compliments.
on June 3, 2014
The box the watch came in was worth the 70 dollars I payed for it! I honestly think this is the best purchase I've ever made on amazon. The watch is beautiful and the face is really big just the way I like it. The watch came really big too so it'll fit a large person, if you're not you'll have to get some links out.
on July 13, 2014
ITs a very nice looking watch and was actually more solidly built than I expected. I wore the watch for about a week and one of the pins holding the band together just fell out. Now I either have to return the watch to Amazon at my cost, or pay to have the band fixed.
on February 1, 2016
watch broke within the first two weeks
on August 13, 2014
amazing watch looks just like the picture chunky watch very shiny packaging is top quality comes with its own case very nice watch for its price
on August 5, 2014
Purchased this watch last Christmas for my boyfriend. I love the look of it...however...We couldn't figure out how to set one of the smaller timers. When we tried contacting customer service, they never answered our calls or our email. We also had to get it sized (as with any watch) and took it to a local jewelry store. A few days after having the watch sized, my boyfriend was sitting at dinner with me and happened to raise his arm up, only for the watch to just fall apart. He took it back to the jewelry store where they claimed that it was faulty construction on the part of the watch maker, so it was likely that the pin holding the watch together where the links had been taken out would fall out again. Luckily, this has not happened again....but it makes me worry a little! Unfortunately, after you get the watch re-sized you can't return it and Sturhling's warranty doesn't cover issues with the band anyways (just the actual watch components). Oh, and the customer service people never called us or emailed us back about this issue either.....
on February 24, 2015
Got this for my uncle and he just loves it.
on December 29, 2014
This one was for me via Santa Claus

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.