Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

VINE VOICEon May 21, 2014
I first reviewed this sometime ago but now that I've had it a few months, I'm sorry to say that it tarnishes very easily. My once beautiful watch will now be relegated to my junk drawer.

This was offered in an amazing Lightning Deal that I could not pass up. I always wanted a rose gold watch and this one is stunning! Great quality and comfortable to wear (although it's a men's style and large on a woman's wrist it's feather weight). I am sooooo happy with this purchase. I'm receiving many compliments and inquiries re where I got it. It came in a beautiful gift box with authentication that screams "quality".
on May 7, 2014
Got this on a lightening deal. Little disappointed, as I thought the links would be solid. The links on this watch are hollow folded steel, makes it feel very cheap. On the other hand, it does look like it does in the picture and is an attractive watch, so I'll be keeping it. I've been looking at Stuhrling watches for a while and when it went on sale, I decided to try it. I've wanted a rose gold color watch for my collection, I'm probably going to end up getting another rose gold watch from a different brand. Not sure if all their watches are like this, but I probably won't be getting another one from Sthurling again.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.