|Sale:||$89.95 & FREE Shipping—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$505.05 (85%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- CASE FEATURES -Surgical Grade Stainless Steel Case 42 mm, Screw down case back, Unidirectional ratcheting coin edge bezel, Adjustable Bracelet with Removeable Links - Fits Wrist Size 4.5in - 7.5in
- WATCH FUNCTIONS -Quick Set Date, Sword-Style Luminous Hands, Hour, Minute, and Second Hands
- WATER-RESISTANT 200 METERS (660 ft) - Features A Screw-Down Crown Found in many Professional Diver's Watches, When screwed down it forms a water tight seal preventing water from entering the case thereby achieving a high level of water resistance
- 5 ATM Water Resistant - Can withstand splashes and rain, not immersion, swimming, scuba diving, or showering .
- Surgical Grade 49mm Stainless Steel Silver Case - Screw Down Exhibition Case Back - Onion Crown With Blue Cabachon And Hinged Crown Guard
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
From the manufacturer
A rotating bezel is a circular piece around the crystal of a watch capable of rotating in one direction with markings at each five-minute interval. Its main purpose is to mark the passage of a specific amount of elapsed time under an hour. For divers, its utility helps to monitor the breathing time they have remaining under water; Since the bezel is unidirectional, if a rock hits it, the bezel will only rotate in the elapsed direction, which protects against miscalculating the time left in your dive.
Sometimes referred to as a divers clasp, is an expanding metal mechanism composed of surgical grade steel, designed to fasten the watch bracelet for the perfect fit.
The hands and indices of the watch dial are coated with luminescent materials - a radioactive alpha emitter, which help the dial glow for a short time after being exposed to light. The alpha particles of the luminescent coating are made to excite a fluorescent material, which glows; Since even a single sheet of paper easily blocks alpha particles, there is no significant radation exposure and no need to worry.
Commonly found on dive watches, a screw-down crown ensures water-resistance by sealing the crown to the case of the watch. The screw down crown is not operated like a traditional push/pull crown, rather, it is accessed by pushing the crown downward and unscrewing it. An airtight seal is created when the case locks with the crown's internal threads, fastening the crown securely into place.
Stainless steel round shaped case 42mm with black unidirectional ratcheting bezel and screw down crown Protective Krysterna crystal on front and decorated case back Water-resistant to 200 M (660 feet) Stainless steel triple row link bracelet Black matte finish dial with applied Luminous filled Arabic numerals and markers
With dedication to the heritage of watchmaking, Stührling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stührling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
Assembling a Stührling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stührling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving high manufacturing standards on all of their fine timepieces. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B007Z0BUY8
- Item model number: 395.33B11
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 29, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna Crystal|
|Clasp||Fold Over Push Button Clasp With Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Screw down crown|
|Item weight||6.24 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top customer reviews
In addition to its nice functionality, once I wore it for a while, I began to like the heft of it - make no mistake, this is a large watch. I have worn it a a dress watch when there is no water around and received a good many compliments on it. UNlike some Stuhrlings, this one is powered by a powercell with a quartz crystal - mechanics I prefer to their "Automatic" watches that must be shen/stirred to get them going each time you put them on! It has quickly become my favorite Stuhrling watch.
Bottom-line from a watch addict:
Nice watch at a fair price.
The night view of the watch is not the best. Even after being in direct sunlight, in the dark, not much was visible.