Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon counterpart counterpart counterpart  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 15, 2014
After 3 short months of ownership, the pin securing the band to the case suddenly went missing and remains so. In the grand scheme of things, this is a repairable issue and I will weigh the hassle and cost (of sending it in) associated with warranty service of an almost new watch. I do believe that this is an indicator of the general build quality. The watch was barely worn as I rotate it with others in my collection. Given all of the positive reviews which I researched prior to purchase, I thought I stumbled upon a good brand with stylish products at a very good price. The relatively low price point caught my attention as did the design: the knurled rim, the elegantly simple blue iridescent dial, the dial size, and the weight. But an issue so soon after purchase has soured me on the brand. Your mileage may vary. On the bright side, I now have a very stylish paperweight!
on January 5, 2016
I am building up my watch collection and thought this would make a nice addition. As soon as I picked up the watch I noticed scratches on the band. I also noticed scratches on the face of the watch as well. The pin connecting the band to the watch is dislodged and exposed. There were a number of other minor scratches and dings but on a new watch that hasn't spent a second on my wrist, I don't think there should be any.

Aesthetic defects aside, the watch feels very cheap and "clinky". Even $45 Invictas and $20-$80 Casios seem to be of higher quality. I love the way this watch looks and I would keep it but it doesn't seem proper to accept something with such a number of defects.
on September 13, 2012
I paid 49.99 for this wristwatch, thinking whatever I get is what I get, but I tell you what? I got something way more than my 49.99 that I paid.
This is masterpiece on its own, sleek, easy to wear..pure stainless steel, not too heavy...its a perfect deal for any man.
I told my wife I paid 49.99 for it, am not sure if she believe in that...lol, to her its too good to be true.
I recommend it for any one looking for a masterpiece that will not kill your pocket.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 12, 2012
After reading a few negative reviews on Stuhrling time pieces, I was quite skeptical on purchasing this watch. However, with a price of $49.99...which is a great price for a watch with Swiss Quartz movement, I had to buy it! Received my watch and it came in a nice box with all the information, registration cards, warranty info, etc. No issues what-so-ever. Battery life is guaranteed for 2 years and gives you the info for shipping the watch when service is required.
Nice weight and craftsmanship! Look forward to purchasing another!
55 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 6, 2012
For a $49 Amazon Gold Box deal of the day, I am very pleased with this purchase - even happier that I saved $375 (88%). It's got a nice weight and heft to it. It looks like a pricey watch and I have received many compliments on its appearance. My watch repair guy said it was good brand, so let's see how it holds up. I intend to update this review in a few years.
on December 16, 2013
I bought this for my 20 year year old son that is very picky. He loves it! It comes boxed up very nice, looks expensive.
on October 6, 2012
My husband is very pleased with the watch. No one should have a problem with the wrist band being too small as my husband had to have 2 links removed-he is above average in size.
The blue face is quite striking.
on September 13, 2012
I ordered this fo my fiances birthday. I wasn't sure he would like it. It fit him perfectly and he really liked it. Thanks.
on October 6, 2012
A watch for folks like me in their 50s. Handsome, solid, good looking, accurate.

Oh, 20 words. So I've been puzzling about the daily relevance of watches, but I was at the theater last night, and when the lighting was right, I could check the time and how much more I had to endure.
on October 6, 2012
At first I bought this for my dad, but he has a lot of hair on his hands, so if he would wear a watch it would pull his hair, so he said I should wear it, I on the other hand do not have a lot of hair on my hands, but the watch was a little bit big but I'm not complaining. I even got compliments from adults and friends.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.