Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 31 reviews
on October 6, 2012
As a "mature" woman, I must admit I was at first taken aback by the size of this watch. I was used to smaller watches and it was much larger than I thought it would be. However, after showing it to friends and being more observant myself to the watches worn by others,I realized that a larger watch is in style, and I'm quite comfortable now wearing it as my everyday watch. One problem was the band which was much too big and I had to have several links removed at my jewelers. Because I really did want a smaller watch too, I purchased another smaller style Stuhrling watch and wear it when I go to church or out for the evening. I have had several complimentary comments about both watches and am quite satisfied.
on September 13, 2012
I am 69 years old and even though I hate to admit it, I don't see quite as well as I once did. This face is large enough for me to see without difficulty. Love the rose colored face and bold hands. The band is large so had to have links removed. This is probably a good thing since many bands are very small. Love, love, love it.
on November 1, 2013
I bought this watch as a gift, it came in a nice box. The quality of the watch is very good, and it looks really good when wearing it. The shipping was fast and watch seems to be 100% authentic.

Pros:
+ Looks good
+ Good Quality
+ Authentic
+ Not too heavy and not too light!
on December 18, 2014
I had to have the band sized down. Otherwise I love this watch. The dial is a peachy pink. It looks more bronze with some colors. The dial is big and there is enough contrast between the dial and the numbers to read easily. The crystals add feminity without being over the top.
on March 9, 2015
I picked this up for a friend for Christmas and she absolutely loves it. It's beautiful and classy, which is just her style. She mentioned how much she wanted a nice watch, so I got this one for her b/c she was eyeing a Stuhrling watch I previously purchased.
on March 30, 2013
I was hesitant to buy because I had never heard of this watch brand before but I was very pleasantly surprised when I received it. Great looking watch and keeps time too. Comes with very impressive packaging. Terrific value!
on May 22, 2015
This is a pretty cheap watch. Has ran well since I purchased it but there are sharp spots in the band and just feels cheaper than I had expected for the price.
on July 1, 2013
My wife thought it was too big at first but she loves it now. The small face watch that I got her two years ago was cracked so I took a chance on this watch. Nice watch.
on October 8, 2012
Was pleasantly surprised when I received this watch. It was even better in person and I was super happy with my purchase. It looks like a thousand bucks on even though I only paid $50 for it. I get many compliments when I wear it. Great purchase!!!
on December 27, 2015
Super !!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.