We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Tonneau-shape watch in stainless steel featuring blue dial with date window, unidirectional bezel, and screw-down crown with safety lock
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Krysterna crystal dial window
- Features fold-over clasp with safety and white hour markers
- Water resistant to 660 feet (200 M): suitable for recreational scuba diving
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Powerful and sleek, this Stuhrling Original watch combines modern technology and timeless aesthetics, making it the perfect classic timepiece Rugged 0.4 LBS solid stainless timepiece with unidirectional ratcheting bezel Screw-down crown with safety lock Protective Krysterna crystal on front Water-resistant to 200 M (660 feet)
With dedication to the heritage of watchmaking, Stührling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stührling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
Assembling a Stührling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stührling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving high manufacturing standards on all of their fine timepieces. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style. See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00G5J7HSS
- Item model number: 410.33116
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 24, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna Crystal|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Push-Button Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||28 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Item weight||1.1 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
1. The illumination is terrible at night, you get about 10-15 minutes and then it fades very quickly.
2. This is not a "Diver's" watch, although it says diver professional. It does not meet the ISO standards and will not stand up to the same punishment as a true divers (though it's damn good for the price).
3. The crown can be annoying and dig into your hand
Other than that, i think it's great. For a 200m WR swiss quartz watch you can't beat it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The watch band needs to be professional adjusted. Now I have to go to a jeweler to adjust the band. Another expense!Published 1 month ago by Michael De Robertis
Very sturdy watch. Nothing cheap about it. This is 3rd sturhling watch I own and I love all 3! Nice blue color against silverPublished 3 months ago by Gary G
Better than the pictures. Very classic with a contemporary edge suitable for any age guy.Published 5 months ago by Renee