Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 25 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on July 7, 2014
I love this watch! Beside looking great on my wrist, it keeps good time too. The dial is large and easily readable. I also like that there's no calendar function. That's one less thing to deal with. The band is very comfortable and stylish. A great purchase overall.
on June 27, 2014
This has your usual Sturhrling quality (pretty good imo) but the wrist band leaves something to be desired. I have fairly skinny wrists and the tail end of the wrist band stuck out a good inch to inch and a half. Absolutely unwearable for someone like me, but could easily be a nice addition to the casual watch collection of someone with larger wrists.

The wrist band also has a lot of holes for adjust ability, which again would be better suited for someone with larger wrists.
on January 23, 2014
I really like this watch it fits really well, the band is very comfortable and I like the amount of holes in the band. The face is just a little big or it would have gotten 5 stars. The face is very handsome, just a little big.
on January 8, 2014
Bought it during a lightning deal before Christmas and wasn't sure what to expect, but it's a very nice watch. Thinner than my other watches, it works well under a dress shirt with a fitted sleeve cuff. I like the nylon band that it ships with, but may be adding additional straps, they're easy to change out. The only thing is that the ticking of the watch is a little loud. Otherwise, a great buy and a classic looking watch.
on January 23, 2016
Great looking watch, especially if you don't like big faces
on November 23, 2016
Still works several years later with minimal damage. I absolutely love it and still wear it every day.
on July 1, 2014
For the price I can't be disappointed, but I have had a couple issues with it. First, if you have a small wrist the strap hangs awkwardly and I have to double it up which was weird because I don't have a tiny wrist. The second hand got stuck in one position and I sent in a return order and in ten minutes they sent me an approval for return. I was impressed by the speed of the return just disappointed it happened in the first place so I gave it 4 stars.
on April 21, 2015
Bought it on a lightning deal and wound up spending more on this then retail trying to fix and having it tested. Stopped working within about a month so I had the battery changed which didn't work. Turns out the movement was bad.
on July 5, 2014
I really like this item don't get me wrong, but I think the reason it was so reasonable is because the belt does not move correctly. I t is a great watch but I would have been really happy if the bottom piece could adjust to fit my wrist more properly. The tongue part of the belt is near the watch face so I might have to cut it down a bit. Other than this one flaw, very nice watch for 50$
on May 31, 2014
Awesome watch. Packaged nicely done and delivered on time. I'm very happy and satisfied with my purchase. I also bought the NATO nylon strap in navy and red to add variety to the watch.