Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on May 1, 2015
I've had this watch since Christmas 2013. As a timepiece, it is beautiful and feels solid. I wear it very often and I've only managed to get one scratch on it but I am sure with some effort I could figure out a way to buff that out. Have never had any problems with loose internal pieces or any water or fogging. So we're still at 5 stars.

First problem though, it runs slow. I have to move it forward a minute or two every few days to keep it in synch. Other than that the self winding feature works as it is supposed to. Of course, a watch is supposed to be accurate so we lose a star there.

What about the band? The first band lost stitching on one of the loops within the first two months. Then the next loop did the same. I wore it like that for another few months and some cracks started appearing on the underside of the band. That's when I decided to swap to my other band. That one started cracking within about 4 months. Me being me, and because it was on the backside of the strap, I continued to wear it. Well, it's gotten to the point where it has so many cracks that I'm afraid it's going to fall off and so I now have a watch and no band. There goes the other star and I'm checking out Amazon for a decent, but affordable, band.
on May 28, 2014
I bought this watch for my husband and just this past weekend, while he was driving, a piece of the inner mechanics of the watch broke loose. It could probably be easily repaired, but I thought I could return it. I go online only to discover that the window for returning this watch has passed. He really liked the automatic movement of the watch, but it would sometimes not keep time. I won't buy another Stuhrling watch and will instead stick with ESQ and Seiko.
on January 26, 2014
The watch looks great, the skeleton design is addictive (sometimes I just stare at it because it looks really cool). Great, great watch. Doesn't get 5 stars since the rotor was unscrewed and loose inside the case. Luckly the screw was there. I took it to a Cartier-authorized Jeweler (I'm in Costa Rica and there's nobody working Stuhrlings) and he fixed it in a minute.
Keeps the time perfectly. Just be aware that if you don't wear it every day, you have to manually wound it. Check the spring to see how much "load" it has. The tighter to the center, the better.

This is my first automatic, and I'm loving it!
on March 18, 2014
"Absolutely beautiful."

That is what I said when I first took this watch out of it's box. I recieved daily compliments on it's beauty for the few weeks I wore it before the unthinkable happened. I noticed a small blue screw floating around on the inside of the piece one day, and thought nothing of it. Later that day, the entire watch had stopped functioning and the automatic winder had completely come loose and floated freely inside the housing rendering the watch completely useless. Thank goodness for the warranty... I have sent the watch to Stuhrling in hopes of a repair. In my opinion, a watch should last longer than six weeks. But that's the problem with beautiful things... They don't stay beautiful forever.

Such a shame.
on February 14, 2014
Item was broken when it arrived- the pin holding the self winding weight was lose in the watch head among w/ other parts. I know Amazon is not to blame but I wish they would examine products for being broken before sending. Pretty embarrassed that my husband to open a busted Valentine's Day gift. And this shows that you get what you pay for- may look fancy but I am guessing this is not a consistent "quality" brand. Won't buy their brand again. Glad amazon has free returns...
on May 26, 2017
A++
on March 20, 2014
The winding mechanism fall apart while my husband was sitting at the porch reading a newspaper!!! Seriously!!!! It's a beautiful watch in appearance but poorly constructed.
on June 17, 2014
a lady friend helped me pick out this watch. i got it on super sale - arrived next day - it has been my everyday watch for a week or so now. Partly because it is super cool - but partly because if you dont wear it or wind it, it will lose time. To me its not really a negative not having a battery but one day (maybe two) i forgot to wind it and it was off a little the next morning. other than that no complaints - very stylish with both bands - i receive many compliments - chicks dig it
on April 28, 2015
Absolutely loved the look and feel of this watch... Especially for the price: it looks like something that is easily multiple times more information expensive.

And then one day I put it on and the hands fell off.

Maybe it was just this one watch. Maybe the brand is normally great... But I will never buy another, even if they were priced at 1/10 of what I paid.
on December 11, 2014
My man loves this watch. I love it, and purchased the women's version.