Stuhrling Original Men's 451.3315K1SET Leisure Eagle Square Swiss Quartz Date Leather Strap Set Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Brush finish stainless steel tonneau shaped case with round polished bezel
- Protective Krysterna crystal on front and decorated case back
- Interchangeable Beige and black matte finish genuine leather strap set with stainless steel buckle
- Black dial with stainless steel Arabic numerals and markers with a date window
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Specifications : Plastic case Precise Quartz movement Scratch resistant mineral crystal Water resistance Two years limited manufacturer warranty Original Puma Box
Change out your classic look with this watch set by Stuhrling Original. This elegant timepiece comes with an interchangeable band so you can wear brown or black - whichever matches your shoes and belt. The square-shaped case offers a more contemporary approach to this exquisite dress style.
The Eagle Family is part of the Leisure Collection, timepieces designed to match your personal sense of style. Members of the Eagle Family feature simple dials with oversized numerals for an easy at-a-glance read.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Swiss Quartz (Ronda 515)
• Complications: Hours, Minutes, and Seconds with Quick Set Date
• Dial: Matte Finish Dial
• Hands: Obelisk-Style
• Markers: Embossed Arabic Numerals and Baton Indices
Diagrams of Features
- Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 3.6 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- ASIN: B00930H03S
- Item model number: 451.3315K1SET
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 12, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna Crystal|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||40 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||Leather Calfskin|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Additional Strap|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I will start with PROs: it keeps time fine, it is made well. There is an extra black strap in the box with extra pins. Pins are great, they have special tabs to press so straps can be changed with no tools, takes 1 min.
However, for me there are two serious cons so I'm thinking about sending the watch back. First issue: the face is black but it is not true black like on the Amazon's picture. I've posted a picture of my cheap Invicta Russian diver (paid less for it actually). The black face is much darker and it makes time easy to read. Second issue for me: the crystal (glass) is not flat. I guess it is more expensive to make the crystal domed on top but I see two problems. 1. The crystal sticks out about 1/8" from the case on its center so it is much easier to scratch it. 2. Combined with the face that it is not true black, it adds A LOT of reflections with the lights on in my office (they say that doomed crystal shouldn't have any!) and adds distortion. So, every time I check the watch I find myself wanting to grab a napkin and clean it even if it is totally clean.
Don't get me wrong, it is a good watch. 3 stars I mark it - "It is OK", not "I love it" and not "I like it". If you are not picky it will work fine for you. But the Amazon's photo and the original look too different for my test.
I've received compliments both times I've worn this watch. I really wanted a watch to match my new shoes from Cole Haan, and was inspired by a Panerai I saw at Tourneau, but alas I don't have $7K to drop on one. So when I saw this on Amazon I jumped on it.
At this price this watch is a definite winner. I'd easily pay twice as much (and have) for a watch this nice. Hopefully the quality holds up as well as its looks do. Recommended.