Stuhrling Original Men's 469.33TT1 Special Reserve Apocalypse Midnight Quartz Multi-Function Day and Date Black Leather Strap Watch
|Price:||$52.57 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Polished and brushed finish stainless steel case with red round shaped bezel and protective Krysterna crystal
- Black dial with applied Arabic numeral 12 and square indices with outer minute track on flange
- Multi-function sub dials for day, date and twenty four hour counter with dauphine style hands
- Black matte finish genuine leather strap with stainless steel buckle
- Water resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Polished and brushed finish stainless steel case with red round shaped bezel and protective Krysterna crystal Black dial with applied Arabic numeral 12 and square indices with outer minute track on flange Multi-function sub dials for day, date and twenty four hour counter with dauphine style hands Black matte finish genuine leather strap with stainless steel buckle Water-resistant to 100 M (330 feet)
Stuhrling Original’s Midnight Apocalypse is an incredibly rugged timepiece featuring a tonneau-style case constructed from solid stainless steel. This multifunction timepiece displays hours, minutes, and seconds along with day, date, and 24 hour indicator. The Midnight Apocalypse is equipped with a fully integrated stitched genuine leather strap.
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
The Apocalypse Family is part of the Special Reserve Collection, which features one of Stuhrling Original's most iconic designs. Each member of this family boasts a decagonal bezel decorated with Stuhrling's signature "S" screws. A tonneau-shaped case gives these timepieces a very bold and confident presence on the wrist.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Quartz (P89M)
• Complications: Hour, Minutes, and Seconds, Day and Date, and 24 Hour Indicator
• Dial: Polished Dial
• Hands: Dauphine-Style Hands
• Markers: Individually Applied Arabic Numeral 12 and Square Indices
Diagrams of Features
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00AMAVGTW
- Item model number: 469.33TT1
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 27, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna Crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||Leather Calfskin|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Calendar||Day and Date|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Water resistant depth||330 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
This watch is kinda big but it feels very comfortable. The package is pretty nice. I adjusted the time the first time and it's working fine. No problem so far, that's why I'm putting 5 stars.
There are many bad and good reviews about Stuhrling watches, but cause I'm not a collector this watch works for me, it looks cool and it feels comfortable.
If I had to complain about anything, I would say the case diameter could be a little bit bigger, but that was clear from the specs.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great looking watch for the price. 45mm is a great size watch. Color scheme good.Published 16 days ago by Amazon Customer
Terrible product, received it with a broken dial. Overall quality is not so nice. Gonna return this back to them now.Published on March 10, 2013 by Dubai-555