Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 23, 2013
Elegance with style is my comment on the 4 Stuhrling watches I have purchased and every one is just gorgeous.
This watch actually made me gasp as I opened the long box and saw it lying in its sunken cavity.
The golden flash is very much like the Thai star sapphire and I immediately hit the Amazon site to order another for my son.
Unfortunately it was a little too large for his wrist so I ordered a Seiko Solar instead.
I have to say that shopping at Amazon has cost me a lot of money since I discovered it but there are big pluses for an old guy like me in that they make buying so simple and efficient that it becomes a pleasurable experience and the variety available simply superb.
I thought the Seikos I bought were the best looking watches I had but this one I think tops them in the elegance factor.
Go Stuhrling...I love you..!!

Stan Chun
Wellington
New Zealand

7th April, 2013.

I wore this watch out for the first time at night and went to a candlelit restaurant.
Apart from my Seiko Sports 100 which is plain black and white, this is the only gold watch that I could see not only the hour and minute hands but also the second hand moving.
Most tend to be over shiny and hard to read in both dull and bright light but this beauty is legible even by candle light and my eyes are 76 years old.
Apart from that the watch looked just amazing and was glistening from the facetted markers in the golden light.
Its good looks puts it in a classier price bracket and stands with the best.
SC
on February 15, 2013
I was slightly apprehensive about purchasing a Swiss watch for such a reasonable price. Ihave found the quality and craftsmanship to be outstanding. When I add to my watch collection I will be sure to look at the Stuhrling's.
on January 11, 2016
Better than I thought! Very high quality and looks extremely nice. It's also very light too which almost makes it feel like it's no very expensive but after some time you learn to appreciate that it's very light. The Gold is very shiny and reflective that you notice this watch! It's very hard to miss this watch in person so people notice it. It looks very classy, good for suits or any casual day. It looks so good I find myself just staring at it. There is no night kind of function on this watch but I found that you don't really need it because the pins on the inside are so reflective that any low light situation is good enough to see the time almost perfectly. The only downside I have is the leather strap that the watch comes with. Now it's not bad and I might just need to wear it for a little longer to maybe break it in better or something, but it can be a little difficult to put on sometimes. Other then that, this watch is Gold!
review imagereview image
on March 18, 2016
Love it so far. Sharp, inexpensive, business casual watch. Very versatile. Only had a days so far but is shaping up to be a regular in the rotation. I am new to the brand and I know they are Chinese built so time will tell on true quality. Initially you will not be disappointed if you purchase for < $100.
I have bought 8 watches from this manufacturer.
2 are automatics. 1 of the autos I sent back right away because it did not work . The other (133 Executive Skeleton) is holding up so far.
4 are quartz, 1 Triumph Swiss, 1 Monaco, and 1 classic traveler and one classic ascot. Sent the ascot back because it was to thin and lite.
3 I am receiving this weekend. All 3 are quartz.

Of the 5 I now have, all look high quality and compliment my look.
on September 15, 2015
Pictures do not do it justice, this watch looks even better in real life. Perfect size and weight. This watch looks better than other watches I have had that cost 3 times the price or more. The fact that it is waterproof is very nice - a lot of dress watches like this are not waterproof.

The band is a very nice dark brown leather that matches the watch face very well. I have had this watch for 2 days and I already get compliments all the time. I will update this review as time goes on to speak to the durability of the watch, but so far I can't say enough good things about it!

FYI, I bought this watch with my own money and have never received any of Sturhling Original's products for free so trust me! :)
on December 2, 2014
This watch is absolutely striking; much better than it looks in the pictures. My husband asked me to find him an expensive, classy looking watch for business. After a lot of searching I chose this one. I never showed him the receipt so he thinks I paid way more for it than I did. It's the face that makes it really gorgeous. The brown is rich and deep and gradually changes in the center in a way that makes it look as if it's glowing.
He's had it for six months now and the goldtone frame is still shiny and new looking. It still runs perfectly too. If you're looking for a classic men's watch with just a touch of extra special, I recommend this one!
on July 12, 2016
I bought this for a friend's birthday. It looked great on screen, but when I got it, it looked a little cheap (you may like it though, but not for my picky taste). ALSO, I compared it to the one I bought here and trust me, it was similar but NOT the one I had ordered! I wanted to return it and get a totally different model, but I didn't have enough time. Stuhrling is a a great brand as I've bought from them before.
on February 4, 2016
I really like the watch its flashy and sleek/luxurius all at the same time. The reason im giving it a 3 star review though is because they lie about the original price. I did a little research and they arent even a german company. The watch doesnt look or feel cheaply made but none of these watches should cost over 100 dollars, and i feel like theyre scamming people because some over there watches on amazon cost over 1,000 which seems shady to me.
on August 24, 2017
Great product and unbelievable packaging. Exceptional service with a needed repair.
on April 8, 2013
If you like a watch that is beautiful, keeps perfect time and gets lots of complements look no further.This is the watch for you.