Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 17 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 24 reviews
on June 26, 2014
This is a nice watch but a bit large to be considered unisex. I am a guy wedging around 160 pounds and the strap is too long for my wrist as the excess sticks up above the face of the watch as it wraps around. I think the face might be large for many women. I was able to cut the band to size by laying a nickel on the strap and cutting around it for a perfect circle. I then had to "melt" the cut edges a bit with a lighter held just close enough to melt and seal the edges. You shouldn't have to do this with a watch but with absolutely no adjustments available, it's the only option. Beautiful watch though.
on January 30, 2015
I love this watch. Great feel, cool sleek look. So glad I decided to purchase it. And stuhrling watches come in an awesome watch case.
on March 17, 2015
I am very happy with this watch. I haven't even had it for a week now, but it has fallen easily into my everyday watch slot.
To be clear; I am not a watch collector nor could I even pretend to be an expert on such things.

That said, what I look for when I buy almost anything is a look and feel that says 'the company that made this product is proud of the things they make.'
I definitely get that feeling with this watch.

If you are looking for a handsome time piece that's casual enough for everyday, but has a touch of sophistication, you needn't look any further.
on July 17, 2014
The watch is very comfortable. the wristband does not get hot around the wrist. the face of the watch is very readable. I am really enjoying this watch.thanks for the quick delivery! jb
on June 13, 2017
Big fan of this watch. I'm a bigger guy and typically feel like I need a larger watch so it doesn't look out of place on my wrist. While this isn't oversized, it's just the right fit on me and great for casual spring/summer wear. Would absolutely recommend
on May 29, 2017
Love it! Very comfortable on arm
on August 17, 2014
I loved the mixture of colors in the strap, I love blue color, so it perfectly matched my garments and other accesories that I have! This is a great watch brand.
VINE VOICEon July 18, 2014
Bummer. I was pretty disappointed with this watch. I really like the style and the price was great. Thought it would be a nice, interesting watch to wear around for the summer. And given the price I wouldn't have been too concerned about wearing it around the beach.

Two big issues for me. First the face of the watch is just huge. I know some watches are intentionally big like that, but the face of the watch is just really big and doesn't look right on my wrist. Second, I could not get the band to adjust to a small enough size for my wrist. I wrangled with it every way possible, but I couldn't get it to work.

I'm a 6' tall man, and I guess on the lean side. I probably have small wrists (mine measure 8" around). So I'm guessing for thicker fellas the watch probably wears better.

On the plus side, its really nice looking and stylish. I wish it had fit me better. If you like the style and you're not concerned about the size of your wrist, I would still consider checking the watch out.
on August 6, 2014
At first glans it looks like a classic watch. But it has a modern and playful twist tot due to the material and colors of the writsband.
on August 12, 2014
Looks great and not as small as the Timex Weekender Nato Strap watch. Love it!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question