Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment drwho drwho drwho  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on May 4, 2013
Beautiful and classy. I have been wearing this watch for a few weeks. It's gorgeous and I have received so many compliments. I did have the band re-sized but it was very simple and only waited about 10 minutes for my local watch service store to do it. It is a bit heavy on my wrist but l still love it. This watch completes my look whether its casual or professional. And what a reasonable price too!
on May 6, 2013
I love this watch it easy to read, because the numbers are big enough. It was a little confusing at first trying to figure out how to set the time, but after I did I had no problems. Also it's standard size is big, so I had to take it to a jeweler to get a couple of links taken out. It durable, I wear it to the gym and I have banded it several times and it is fine. The only problem I have with this watch is that you have to take it back to the company to get it fixed. The Bezel broke within 3 months after light use and I have to ship it back to the company.
on February 8, 2015
It is a very pretty watch and I think that is what matters for this item the most. I gifted this to my wife on Christmas and she was very happy. You get similar ceramic watch in Chanel as well, though I am not comparing it to Chanel it looks awesome and no where less than any fancy or designer brand. There is just one minor point that earned it one less star. The band is really long by almost all standards and that means you take it to jeweler to get it fixed and I ended up paying $25 for it. Some of you pay a little less of little more than that but do consider it before purchasing it.
Lastly, it is ceramic so has a tendency to break if you hit your hand too hard on a hard surface, so when you wear it, remember to not do any physical activity. :) If you buy it you will surely love it.
on June 26, 2013
it is too big for me, so i go to a jewery shop and get it fixed. looks expensive and fits.
on August 10, 2016
I was skeptical when I purchased this item , but have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I received it!! the quality is excellent, it feels very sturdy and looks amazing on my wrist. If you are thinking of purchasing it, Do it!! you will not regret it!
on June 7, 2015
Watch is very nice. A little difficult to latch, but after you get used to it...easier to work. I did have to take it to a watch maker to have the band adjusted since jewelry store did not have small enough tools. I like the heavy feel of the watch and as of right now working very well. I have only had it for a week, but very happy with my choice.
on August 6, 2013
I have been lusting over the Chanel J12 for well over 5 years. But at $6000 BEFORE taxes, it's a bit steep for a "trendy" watch. When I came across this watch and read the good reviews, I decided to give it a try. I have no regrets. This watch feels heavy and not cheap. It keeps accurate time and so far, I have no complaints. I also like that it looks like a J12 and I can stop lusting after the Chanel J12 (for now). The white is very nice and summery and can be worn casually or dressed up.

For $91, you can't beat the price for ceramic. I paid $5 in chinatown NYC to have this watch resized and it took the guy 2 minutes to do it. It was no issue at all and the guy who resized didn't bat an eye over the fact that it was a ceramic band. I was a little apprehensive about the resizing after reading the other reviewer say that she had some difficulty having it resized.
on November 20, 2014
It looks very beautiful. But for Chinese customers my suggestion is : don't buy this one.
It stopped while i revised the belt by myself ,so I have to go for repairment.
on July 26, 2017
beautiful watch money well spent
on August 11, 2014
A beautiful ceramic watch, however, upon receiving the other two Stuhrling watches within the order, two of them did not keep time. Rerturning.