Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Women's 531L.11111 Classic Delphi Canterbury Swarovski Crystal Accented Watch
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on December 12, 2013
I have been looking to find a full face skeleton watch for some time that will not break the bank and I believe this is it. This watch is beautiful and has many pros and a few cons that I have found so far.

PROS: The movements on the face are clearly visible and do not detract from being able to tell the time. The watch face it self seems that it will last a while under normal wear. The watch also keeps time very well and I have not noticed and slip in time that others report over time with automatic watches. The watch face is on the larger side but considering the size it is not heavy. The crystals are a nice touch and do not seem like they will come out. The band on this watch is also quite large so it will fit just about anyone with adjusting.

CONS: The only reason this watch does not have a perfect 5 star rating is that the band on the watch is on the cheaper side. It does detract from the watches over all look as it appears like something you would instead find on a much cheaper watch. As well the clasp on the watch does not function well. It takes several tries to latch it but once it is latched it does stay. I will be looking to take this watch to a jeweler and seeing about getting it replaced for a higher quality band.

Should anything change with this watch over time as I wear it I will update this review.
on November 21, 2014
I am obsessed with watches. I have to wear a watch and I feel like part of me is missing without one. I also go through watches like crazy because I never go without one. Either the clasp breaks, the glass gets scratched or the battery dies. I'm constantly replacing parts and batteries on watches and I end up buying a watch every six months or so because I wear them out so quickly. I did a lot of research for an automatic watch and looked into this watch as I have never owned a Stuhrling before. It seemed expensive for something I wasn't sure I would like but I decided to give it a try. I put this watch on my wishlist last Christmas and was excited when I opened it up. I've been wearing this watch for almost a year now and it looks as good as the day I opened up that orange box. The crystal glass doesn't have a single scratch on it even though I'm constantly banging it on things (yes, it is somewhat bulky, but I prefer mine that way). I never have to shake mine as I wear it everyday and I'm extremely grateful it doesn't use a battery. I had to take out 3 links in the band to wear it since my wrist is small, but like I said, I'm obsessed with watches and have my own set to remove the links myself (purchased from Amazon also). The band is starting to show some wear, but it still looks great. I can't even count how many compliments I receive on this watch, people ask about it all the time. The sound of the ticking is soothing to me and I find myself laying on my wrist just to hear the noise when I go to sleep at night. Overall, I LOVE this watch and think about getting another, just in case I lose my current one!
on April 23, 2014
I bought this for myself. I had been looking at skeleton-style watches from other brands. I was impressed with the way this one combined the crystals and the skeleton look. When I ordered it, I hoped for the best.

I was even more impressed in person. The watch itself is gorgeous. It comes in a huge Stuhrling watch box that is quite nice (although what will I do with it!?!). The watch needed sizing, which I had done at a local jeweler. They took off a couple links and didn't charge me. But I know it can cost $5-10 to have it done depending on where you go. The jeweler complemented me on such a unique timepiece. The watch itself it pretty big, but the pictures show you that clearly if you take the time to look at them. This watch is a great combo of girly with the size of a watch you can really read!

The only possible downside is if you don't wear a watch daily (I do...I just want to have the time on my arm!!) then the watch can stop. It's automatically self-winding. I love that I will not have to go buy batteries for it.

UPDATED: 4/30/16, I still love this watch. It still keeps time well, and I get complimented every time I wear it.
on March 25, 2014
I love this watch, if I had the time I would watch the gears moving way more often. It is on the larger side but that makes it easier to read. It doesn't feel heavy or clunky like my husband's watches. I had to have two links removed so it would fit well so I think the band size is fairly generous. It is also great knowing that I will never have to replace a battery, just shake my wrist a couple of times and set the time (if it has been sitting on the counter for awhile).
on February 20, 2014
I've been looking for an open face - gear exposed women's watch for years.. I stumbled on to this one and had to have. Ive gotten solo many complements on it too. Lots of the guys at my job want to swipe it form me haha suckers ^_^ I am in absolute LOVE with this watch. One of my most favorite items.
on March 3, 2014
This is the first Stuhrling watch I have owned and first automatic. I received it quicker than expected. I wasn't able to wear it right away because it was too big for my wrist. I was able to take it and get 2 of the links removed and am now wearing it everyday. It is a little heavy however I knew it would be from previous reviews and this does not bother me at all. I will be getting another Stuhrling once I find another one I like and would recommend it to others.
on March 1, 2014
I always question if they are the real thing or not... this one looks it at least. Very fancy, just kind of bulky. I like that you can clearly see the number and I love that it charges itself with movement. So, if I don't wear it for a few days, just pop it on, shake a little, and fix the time. Nice, but not great for that evening gown attire.
on January 18, 2014
Came quickly, beautifully packaged, and looks better than it does online. It's very well made, automatically winds if worn and it's priced right!
I can't say enough about this beautiful and stylish timepiece. I got at over 80% off, but worth much much more. Like this better than the citizen Eco-drive I bought for my husband! Definetly will buy another stuhrling if in the market for another watch, but this one is so versatile I don't know that I will need another!!
If you're not sure whether or not to buy, STOP thinking, get it!! You'll be glad you did:)
on November 30, 2014
It is a beautiful watch although broke the first week of having it.The sweeping hand was not so sweeping as it would get very slow and loose time during wear and the second hand would stutter greatly.
The watch is beautifully packaged, just wish the quality was a bit better.
I was really sad to have to return it. The return went really smoothly and swift refund was given, too bad that the watch quality was not better as it is a really beautiful watch.
on January 6, 2014
Item arrived as advertised. I got this for my wife for her Christmas present and she loves everything about it (style, comfort, and visibility). Makes me wanna get one for myself. Mahalos for the excellent service.