Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on April 19, 2016
I am so disappointed. I love this watch. I bought it the last weekend in Dec. and have worn it everyday since. Although I know that some people would consider this to be an inexpensive watch, it is the most expensive one I have ever owned. Today, mid-April, I noticed that there is a chip along the edge of my crystal face. I am a teacher. I do not use my hands for hard larbor, pounding metal, or banging bricks together. There is no reason this should have happened. My cheap Fossil watches have lasted for years, thought they get scratched and batteries annoy me. Stuhrling claims to use Krysterna Crystal, "even more shatter resistant than sapphire." The crystal face is not covered by the warranty. So, now I'm am stuck with a watch that is no longer water resistant and has a large chip in it.

I really loved this watch. Too bad the quality did not stand up to the companies claims and they are not willing to back up it up via warranties.

UPDATE: The company is willing to knock off $15 for the new crystal. (I've waited for a year to replace it, but now the crack has spread.) Yet, it costs $20 shipping and handling to have it fixed.

Also note, though I still love the look of this watch, I've gotten used to the fact that it routinely gains 10 minutes each week. I just need to remember to reset it to the correct time.

Ah, and important to note, though the crystal cracked, water never did get into the workings of the watch and I NEVER take it off.
on March 30, 2017
I LOVE skeleton watches and I was so excited to get it. It really is a very pretty piece. A little on the bigger, chunkier, heavier side, but it adds to the overall charm and beauty.

I got it November 22nd and have worn it almost constantly. The clasp lost a pin and it took me a couple of days to get it to a watch repair shop. And starting today, no matter how much I've wound it up, it's slowing down and losing time. I've had to re set it 6 times today.

I'm so disappointed because I was so excited to get this watch.
on July 18, 2014
This watch is beautiful and unique. I just received it and placed it in my watch winder so I have not set it as yet. The watch is running in the winder so all I have to do is set it and have the bracelet sized since it is too big for my wee wrist! The face of the watch is large but looks good on a small wrist. I am over quartz watches and the never ending batteries. Had an automatic watch years ago until it finally quit. It was ugly compared with the new styles. I am becoming a collector! This watch is my 3rd automatic and I am thrilled. They are actually not as heavy as one would think. They look great on. I shall never go back to quartz!
on February 15, 2016
Had to return it for a refund... It was to be a Anniversary Gift, but she said "its too manly" It is VERY large for a woman's watch.
on June 19, 2016
Bought this for my fiance a while back. She loves it and says she gets compliments on it often. I think it looks thick and heavy but she assured me that it was perfect for her. Looks cool in pictures but looks even better in real life.
on November 16, 2014
A year later and still working and my wife's co-workers and friends love it.
on August 21, 2013
I have been waiting to buy a watch for a while. Saw this type on another female and loved it. Searched on amazon and saw one I liked. The hands on this one are easy to see. Love being able to see the insides. It is a little heavy but I can get over that. Went to a jewler to have links removed. Since it is a watch that relys on movement I know I will have to reset the time every so often but I don't mind since it has such a different look.
on December 22, 2015
Beautiful watch but quality is lacking. Internal pieces fell apart after about 2 months, & no longer works.
on October 26, 2016
Love the watch very much. Delivered 2 days earlier than expected. I may have to order another as a gift.
on April 9, 2016
This was a gift for my sister. She loved it. I think its cute n the stones are. Very shine . overall looks good n it hasca hgood sizev