Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 2, 2017
I originally received this watch as a gift back in the summer of 2014. I wore out the tan band after about a year and a half and had to switch to the black band. Finally the battery died. After pricing them on Amazon I decided it made more sense to just buy a brand new watch for the price.

Overall the watch held up really good for 2.5 years and I love the classic look. It can be worn with a dress look or a casual look. I received numerous compliments. Also the watch face only ever received one noticeable scratch. The face is very durable and hard to scratch.

If I didn't like it I wouldn't have purchased the same watch. Overall, I recommend this watch.
on June 24, 2014
The watch looks nice and I like the ease of changing the band. After a couple of months of use, it started losing time. I was shocked that the battery was so weak for a new watch so I went to have it replaced. It worked fine for about a week and then started acting up again. I contacted customer service who told me to send it in to them for repair and include $20 for shipping. I think they should fix it for free and provide a free shipping label since the problem is theirs. I will just drop it in the trash and buy something more reliable.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on May 14, 2014
I have liked Stuhrling watches for some time now. They look very classy and stylish and look like they could be very expensive. This is a great all around watch. I usually only wear watches when I am going out socially. I wear this one along with the same watch with a blue band and white face. Always get compliments on them.

This watch stopped keeping time after about three months. I contacted Amazon and they replaced it and I had a brand new one in my hands the next day. Gotta love Amazon customer service. New one is working just fine.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on April 16, 2017
The watch is a bit thicker than I'd like, but otherwise it looks terrific. Large clear face. The day-number could be a bit larger, but that is a minor quibble.

Overall I'm very happy with the appearance of the watch, and enjoy wearing it.
on August 2, 2015
This is a wonderful watch that is good for the formal/casual business person. The strap replacement was a main selling point for me, and while they are not perfectly easy to get in and out, they are certainly easier than using a tool to replace the bands. I've had this watch for about two weeks now, and I have received some nice compliments about it. I am not a huge fan of the black patterned band, but it is exactly how it is pictured. I'm also a guy that has smaller wrists, but this watch does not look too big or gaudy. Great watch for the price. I would recommend it.
on January 28, 2016
I love this watch, for less than $60 I got a classy looking watch that has gotten me so many compliments. It doesn't look cheap but it also doesn't try so hard as to give away the fact that it's not high end. The black alligator band looks very classy. I've also dropped it a few times and whereas the last watch I had, a Timex was damaged on the first fall, this one doesn't even have any mark of not being out of the box besides the wrinkle on the band where I wear it. Overall great investment.
on July 7, 2013
I’m going to a wedding in August and this was the perfect gift, once it arrived i opened it and it was perfect. so perfect in design and overall style i will order one for myself.
The design was nice and smooth, sturdy yet strong. And with the interchangeable bands i can wear with anything (i mean he can).
on May 31, 2016
I love the face of this watch and the interchangeable bands! They look very classy and high-end. It was also packaged very nicely in a sturdy box. My only complaint is that the way to change out the bands seems like it will break easy. Haven't had it long enough to be able to tell how it holds up, but it is just very thin and seems fragile.
on December 18, 2016
Eyed this watch for years but never bit. I dont know why. I love the simplicity and minimalist. I wore it at my wedding with my tux. Although in the past you werent suppose to wear watches with tuxedos, things have changed. It is now ok as long as the watch isnt distracting.
on August 6, 2013
First of all, beware of the fake "list price" -- the documentation included with the watch confesses that it's not a real price. That point aside, this watch is easily worth the Amazon price.

The face is large, beautiful, and the crystal is made of some synthetic very hard mineral. This is also described more fully in the information booklet that comes with the watch. I've been wearing this nearly every day for a month, and the crystal is completely unscratched. Seems to keep pretty good time.

Update #1 after about 3 months: The crystal is slightly scratched now. Not sure exactly what I scratched it on, but it's definitely not scratch-proof. The scratches are light, and are only slightly annoying. The watch stopped working once, but started up again just fine after I reset the time. Not sure what to make of that. (Reducing rating to 4 stars.)

Update #2 after 7 months: The watch took a fall from about nine inches onto a ceramic tile floor. It seemed to be fine, but then it stopped working about a half hour later. I tried to reset the time, but the hands are very difficult to turn. Clearly the watch is now history. I'll keep my rating at 4 stars, because I shouldn't have dropped the thing. But I'm disappointed that it was so easily damaged.
2 helpful votes