Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 20, 2015
This watch is great for the most part and I love it. It looks stylish with just about any outfit and it's comfortable to wear. The biggest con is that the date window appears to change somewhat randomly and I haven't been able to synchronize that function so that the date is usually right. I've been self adjusting it every 3 days, but I will probably just give up on it soon. The only other cons have been that the brown leather strap was very itchy at first and the glass scratches fairly easily. The watch hasn't seen any wear and tear other than being on my wrist, but the glass face has become scratched in several places somehow. The strap no longer itches because I took it upon myself to file the scratchy bit down. The watch isn't perfect, but if you like the look, then I would definitely recommend buying it.
on March 16, 2015
I bought this as a birthday gift for a friend - a 35 year old male. He absolutely LOVED the watch. It definitely looks like a watch in the $250-$300 range, but has a much lighter price tag. The orange box it comes in is perfect for gift giving and gives the whole kit a modern, fun vibe. The extra brown band is nice, although I don't think it would be as good as the gray band given the black face of the watch and all. It could easily be an every day watch but would also be smashing with a suit. The face of the watch does not sit too high on the wrist and the overall size of the watch is nice. It appears to be well made, the bands are good quality, and it appears stylish and expensive. It's bigger than some watches, so it wouldn't be appropriate for a young boy, but I think any adult male (think 18 and over) can certainly wear it and pull it off. Would be a good graduation gift, anniversary gift, etc. I would definitely buy this watch again.
on October 31, 2015
So the watch arrives in excellent package. For a $60 watch and my first Stuhrling, I was taken aback by the quality of packaging, the box, the manual, the plastic wrap and the extra strap. Watch is fairly large but looking at it, I started to like it. Took off the stopper, pushed the crown in and starts ticking. Great. Pulled out the crown, set the date and time and pushed it back in and it starts ticking. Great. The crown really sticks out as you can see in the picture. So I noticed it i not all the way in. I gave it a slight push and it stops ticking. I pulled it out perhaps half mm and it starts ticking again but I noticed that date changes at this position while it is ticking.

Basically, if I push it in, it stops. If I pull it out slightly, it works but date can be changed. Anyways, I guess $60 gets you this only. Maybe I got a lemon but still. Going back to Amazon. I buy cheap watches because I believe in dropping anything more than $300 on a watch a waste. Ordered a Seiko now. Let's see how that goes.
on June 18, 2013
This is my first "real" watch purchase in a long time. Needed a casual watch that would go well with work. The watch itself is great. I had a problem with the wristband. The removable clasp is only good when it works... the metal piece that you pull on to release the band broke on my brown one. This happened the day I got the watch. I don't know if the bands are fragile or I got a bad one.
on January 6, 2014
I've had this watch for about 2 months. I really like the sleek look of the watch and others do too, seeing as how I've received comments on it. So far the crystal is flawless and the metal components are showing some scuffs, but I wear this watch 24/7, and don't expect it to be indestructible.

Overall, this watch is worth the $60 I spent for it. I've read a lot of bad things about Stuhrling online, however this watch is demonstrating to me that you shouldn't believe everything that you read online...
on April 17, 2015
I am quite content with the product I have received.
I recently bought DIFFERENT Stuhrling automatic watch that was difficult to read because of the bright background and bright arms of the watch. However, the watch I bought this time has distinguished color differences between the background of the watch and the arms of the watch, which made it much easier for me to read the time whenever I wanted to.
The leather, however, was on the less premium side but the company shipped another leather straps to replace the previous one so don't worry about the leather quality too much.
Overall, it's a great watch that I can wear pretty much every day
on December 9, 2015
Product stopped working after 5 months. This is my second watch from Stuhrling that has quit in under 6 months. Will not purchase again and would not recommend.

To their credit, they did repair the watch under warranty, however they charge you for shipping to and from the return center. There are a multitude of options out there for watches, no need to waste your time or money with one that can't get the job done.
on June 23, 2013
Inexpensive, but pricey looking.

Got this at deal price, the presentation box is impressive and the watch looks fantastic. Versatile for lots of dress up/casual styles.

Will buy more.
on October 14, 2015
Good looking watch - just not for my tiny wrist. I had to send it back. I wanted a boyfriend style leather strap watch. This fit the bill and looked great however, I happen to have tiny wrists and misread the size of the dial. 42 mm is way too big for me. It is a very good looking well made watch and definitely worth the price so that is why I gave it 4 stars but if you're a woman with a tiny wrist, this won't work.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 20, 2016
I bought this watch as a gift for my brother. I finally bought him something that he really likes. I have to admit, it is a good looking watch. He likes to wear it with his jeans & polo shirts. He loves being able to switch from the black leather strap to the brown one. He has not had any problems with the watch at all...keeps great time. My brother thanked me several times for buying this watch for him.