Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 45 reviews
on December 4, 2014
I purchased the Stuhrling Original Men's 564.01 "Concorso Raceway" Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch for my son who is extremely particular. I finally showed him the watches on Amazon on sale and he selected this one. When it arrived, he checked it out (comes in a beautiful box) and declared he loved it!!! Brought a big smile to my face. I highly recommend this watch as a gift for a man who is quite choosey. It is shiny and has a clean look. Good warranty too.
on October 17, 2014
I the blue, I was impress with the quality. So I purchased the white and black to complete the set.My rotation is complete with this style of chronograph, which I like a lot, all of the independent complications function well with swiss quartz movement, I conclude in saying that STHURLING produced a quality time piece in my opinion simply because the independent complication operate with consistency. In my opinion STHURLING IS UNRIVALED BY OTHER WATCH MANUFACTURER ALONG IT,S PRICE COMPETITORS.For the quality and price i'd recommended this set of chronographs as a must have, for the men who still wish to own a quality mens wrist watch
on February 25, 2016
This watch looks really nice for the price, it came in a nice box with a polishing rag. Fast shipping and I love the white face of it. I just didn't like the weight of it, it is too light.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 12, 2015
The watch comes in a nice box, with golden letters, like something you could give as a nice gift. Once I opened the box I noticed the golden letters were splotched, from a cheap printer press. The paint on the tachymeter numbers was smeared and after cleaning it was still a noticeably poor work of painting. The worst part is that the screw-in crown (which you can usually in high end clocks) came defective. I can unscrew the crown, pull it and rotate it to set the time, but I cannot push it back in without screwing it back a few turns, which makes correct time setting an impossible task. The watch is going back to Amazon, and I'm going back to my old Citizen watch.
review image
on February 8, 2014
Watch has a "sturdy" feel and band is smooth. The three dials are very hard to read and the hands/numbers are not luminescent so you cant see the time at night. Time will tell whether this watch is a good value. Reviews from other watches from this manufacturer cause me concern but I will let this product stand on its own! I've had it for one week; so far so good!
on March 9, 2015
This is a very nice watch. It's stylish, sleek, and sturdy. It does have a good weight to it; some of my friends felt it was bit on the heavy side, but it feels fine. This is the 5th Stuhrling watch I've purchased and I have yet to be disappointed by the quality of this watch brand.
on April 17, 2014
Very nice watch. This is the 3rd Stuhrling that I own and I'm very satisfied with my purchase. Nice style - I recommend this watch.
on March 9, 2015
Got to say this is an impressive watch, but its a bit heavy. Also plan on buying a link remover to make any band adjustments to get the perfect fit.
on August 28, 2016
Good looking watch, but it came with a dead battery. It cost me $16 for a new one before I could even wear it. Pretty crappy
on March 28, 2016