Stuhrling Original Men's 574.03 Analog Executive II Stainless Steel Automatic Skeleton Watch with Brown Leather Band
|Price:||$143.55 & FREE Shipping. FREE Returns. Details|
- Round watch in polished stainless steel featuring skeleton dial with rose gold-tone accents, subdial, and plume-shape hands.44 mm stainless steel case with Krysterna crystal dial window.Automatic-self-wind movement with analog display.Scale-embossed leather band with buckle closure.Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
- The watch has an automatic/mechanical movement which needs to be wound manually.Please be aware that the automatic/mechanical movements have an outer range of accuracy of approximately thirty-ninety seconds per twenty four hour cycle.Below are clear instructions on how to manually wind the watch. 1) Turn the crown clockwise only (or upwards towards the 12) while in position one (pushed in to the case of the watch as if you were wearing it)
- 2) Keep turning for 30 revolutions or until you feel a slight increase in resistance.
- 3) If the watch is being worn everyday it should be turned 5 to 10 times approximately every 2 days.
- 4) If you do not wear the watch every day then you need to wind it approximately 25 times each time before wearing it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
A rose gold-tone accented exhibition dial elevates Stuhrling Original Men's Aristocrat Executive II to a whole new level of sophistication, while the brown alligator embossed leather band helps retain a traditional touch. Automatic self-winding movement with analog display Protective Krysterna crystal dial window Features include polished stainless steel round shaped case with knurl edged crown, grey dial with rose tone applied Roman numerals and markers with double arc small seconds sub dial, stainless steel tang buckle Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
With dedication to the heritage of watchmaking, Stührling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stührling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
Assembling a Stührling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stührling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving high manufacturing standards on all of their fine timepieces. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style. See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00DUW21F2
- Item model number: 574.03
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 24, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||44 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11 millimeters|
|Band Material||leather calfskin|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Item weight||1.1 Pounds|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
Also, if you have no clue about watches like me, you'll be surprised to know that you have to wind the watch (twist the knob without pulling it out) clockwise a handful of times to "charge" it up. After that, your natural motion should propel the watch indefinitely, or at least for a very long time. But I did not know this at first so I was flustered when it was not running every morning. Feel like an idiot now, but I figure I'll spare some others from the same embarrassment perhaps.
It is a beautiful piece by Stuhrling. I doubt his old watch will be of any use now. The rich brown color of this model makes it a little more conservative which is perfect since it has the kick of the signature mechanism of the brand and the over sized watch. It makes it easy to wear casualy but to never get bored wearing. Well balanced, not too hip not too old fashioned. Not to young but not too mature.
Just perfect to say congrats for your promotion dad, and mark the occasion.
He said that people frommthenoffice will notice and said that with a smile.
My husband also got a sthurling last year and he wears it constantly. The bracelet takes a while to ajust but is very comfortable.
There is a model for everyone, which is good because my brother's asked me when he was going to get his...and that was a request :)
Right now you save It's a huge saving almost 80%; it might be better if the watch color inside matches with the band.
time piece - it lags 1-2 mins, somewhat annoying since my boyfriend actually relies on his watch to tell time (and not pull out his phone).
So we're kind of iffy with this brand.
However after the first day I immediately noticed it was running fast. Despite keeping it constantly wound up it was gaining about 90 seconds every day. I contacted Stuhrling and they told me that + or - 30-90 seconds is within their range of accuracy. As a person who relies on my watch, that's just something I can't deal with.
The final straw came when I went to adjust my watch again one morning and upon gently pulling the adjustment know, the entire piece came out of the watch. I took a few minutes to get it back in and it happened a few more times until I finally just put the watch back in its box to be returned.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful time piece. I had been searching for a unique, cool, yet classic looking watch and I found it in this. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Theatrejunkie
Watch does not work. Beautiful watch but doesn't keep time. Don't waste your time.Published 8 months ago by Katie Helbig
Really nice looking watch and perfect size for my small/ medium sized wrists.Published 9 months ago by letsgomets