Workplace Solutions Best of the Year Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 12DoD - Beauty Gifts for Him Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services pet pet pet  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Trade in and get paid instantly Shop Outdoor Gift Ideas on Amazon

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on July 3, 2013
It is a very unusual & interesting watch of good quality. The face and band are good looking. It is packaged very well so as to not get damaged in the shipping. However, I am returning it. It is too large and heavy for my wrist. I do not like a little, dainty watch but this is very substantial and just too big. It flops over to the side. I do have a small wrist so this is just not the watch for me. Certainly it deserves 5 stars on someone else's wrist!!
on January 28, 2014
I loved this watch when I first recieved it and it worked well for about 6 months. However a few weeks ago the second hand fell off and got caught in the mechanics... I was so upset about it I have emailed the company and am awaiting a response to see what can be done. The watch is very valuable to me and seemed durable, but every time I wind it I fear that it is too delicate and maybe shouldn't be worn every day. I am very unhappy that this product was not long lasting at all for the money I spent on it. :( Would not recommend for every day use!!
on March 2, 2014
The watch is lovely! It's as depicted in the picture but the face is actually much thicker than I imagined it to be, so it's quite bulky. Packaging was excellent. Still getting used to telling the time on this watch, but it's really an impressive piece.
on March 8, 2014
Love the look of the watch but it would not keep time. It is a large watch and thick so you have to like that look. I returned it but it might have just been my watch that was defective.
on May 21, 2015
Looks very attractive. Self winding watches rule! No more batteries and trying to find someone to change them.
on March 2, 2015
good end with your help
on September 29, 2014
poor quality
on July 11, 2016
It's nice
on January 6, 2014
And if she is happy im happy good price looks great we will be buying more in the future there was a huge selection. No problems with ordering or shipping with prime

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question