Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on January 15, 2014
I love this watch. Not too heavy on my wrist, but a great size. Looks great, love the stainless steel.
on August 15, 2017
I have had the men's watch for a couple of years. I just got this for a gift and she loves it.
on November 19, 2016
This is a gift for my daughter. Design is very good in my opinion and quartz is Swiss Made. I don't know yet her reaction. The day of presentation did not yet come. I must wait some days more.
on August 5, 2015
Bought it as a gift for my 85 year old mother, and it is her favorite watch and gift over the past 20 years! She gets pleasure from it daily! It is easy to read the time, and quite sparkly.
on June 26, 2014
Great watch for price. I love it! I was pleasing surprised of the quality and the look of the watch. It's very stylish.
on August 25, 2015
I'm really enjoying this watch. I gave up wearing a watch over a year ago but decided I wanted to wear one again. After 3 months of indecision as to which watch I would choose, I settled on this one and it hasn't disappointed at all.
on January 20, 2017
Love my new watch. It's stylish without the weight and bulk of other large dial watches.
on August 24, 2015
I have only owned this watch for a week now but I love it. It looks great, fits well (I had to get three links taken out), and is exactly what I had been looking for. I'm so glad I found this watch!!
on May 25, 2017
The watch I received looks nothing like the picture
on March 13, 2014
but….the stem (wind up) broke off immediately when I tried to remove the plastic pin from it, very disappointed broke way to easily