BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 11, 2015
I have owned this watch for 6 months, and it has been nothing but a pleasure to wear. The one shown in the photo is the newer style, whereas the one that I own is the older style that looks very similar to the 395.33U16 "Aquadiver Regatta" with the exception of the luminous hands and dial.

This is the second Stuhrling watch that I have purchased, and I purchased it after having owned the Stuhrling 308A.331592 Prospero Classic Automatic Skeleton. This watch makes a great contrast to the Prospero Classic which has more of a dressy feel to it. When I am not dressed up for work, this Aquadiver Grand Regatta is the watch that I wear. I even switch over to it when i get home after changing out of my dress clothes.

It has a solid feel to it, and the watch itself is extremely sturdy, being able to take the day to day abuse of being banged around while doing chores around the house, in the garage, or working on cars.

If you are looking for a dependable daily driver watch, or to try out the Stuhrling brand, this is the watch for you.
on August 28, 2013
I purchased this watch because I liked the color of it and it seemed like a nice watch. It comes in a nice box from the maker of the watch. It is presented nicely. It is a beautiful watch, and the color is a nice shade of blue. This watch is heavy and is bigger than I anticipated. When mine arrived, the time was already in motion. The knob on the side would not budge - and I could not adjust the time or stop the time because - the time was wrong when I received it. I didn't want the battery to run out - so was trying to stop the time movement. I did end up returning this product - one, because the watch was too big for the recipient and two, the knob was stuck and I could not adjust it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 29, 2013
Just had our local jeweler remove three links and I've had many complements while wearing it. Wife thinks it's cool as well. The quality, workmanship and styling are terrific. I cannot understand how such a terrific watch can be so reasonable priced. I could not let it go by without buying it. I've seen it a few months ago but hesitated. Not this time. Thanks for such a great product. My second Stuhrling watch that I now own. One for everyday use and one for special evening out on the town with friends.
on June 11, 2014
Beautiful looking watch. So far it keeps perfect time. It is a heavy watch but not overly heavy on the wrist. After reading the reviews I thought the bracelet would fix my 8 3/4 inch wrist but I ended up ordering 2 links from the company at 1/2 the cost of the watch. Links are in and I am happy.
on July 5, 2016
Have several stuhrling watches never been disappointed. This looks more expensive than it is and keeps great time. Haven't used it in deep water so far waterproof in pool.
on August 14, 2013
This watch is rugged, easy to read and very reliable. The watch rugged look gives it a classic look and its functionality completes the package.
on August 20, 2013
overall I like the watch but the outside ring of second hand numbers does not line up correctly with the inside dial face on the watch itself. ( 60 second count not lined up with the noon 12 hour) It appears that this was a defect in manufacturing and that's why the price reduction. Had to take to jeweler to size band correctly.
on October 30, 2013
very nice watch, I was expecting a lot less watch for the price I pay. It has the filling and the weight of one of the good brand like tissot, bulova, Rolex, etc. I recommend this watch to any one who wants to wear a nice piece of jewelry on a regular basis (everyday watch) without braking the bank.
on April 3, 2014
This watch was worth the money I spent on it - it looks great w/ a nice outfit or just a casual one. Had to get a couple links taken out for him, but think that makes the product even better for a greater size crowd. Really nice brand - great bang for the buck!
on September 4, 2013
For the money, this is an excellent watch. Very handsome design and solidly built. Has a dressy, Rolex type look and feel but still remains sporty and understated. Also, it comes in one of the most impressive boxes I'be seen. The jeweler who took some links out was impressed with the watch AND the box.