Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Men's 601.33152 Ascot Ultra Thin Black Alligator-Embossed Leather Band Watch
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on January 17, 2013
For the price, it looks nice. Doesn't feel too cheap. Got asked if it were a Calatrava once.

But what you can't see in the picture, at least what I didn't notice, is that the crystal* bulges out from the bezel. From the pictures, I was assuming (and hoping) that the crystal* and bezel were flush. This was not the case.

Overall, what can you expect from a $100 watch? Exactly this.

*not a real crystal..
on November 11, 2008
Simple design, understated and quality. Great Price for this quality. No problems, excellent packaging and warranty on this product for the price. Amazon does it again.
on August 5, 2014
Solid timepiece for its price. It's ultra sleek and lightweight, which is helpful from a comfort standpoint. The design is very simple and lacks all bells and whistles, so for someone trying to avoid an ostentatiously thick watch, this one works well. My other casual watch has a second hand and a date display, which are conspicuously lacking on this model. My opinion is to go for a watch slightly more outfitted than this one, however I do not regret my purchase.
on March 2, 2011
I wanted a thin, lightweight watch. This fits the bill. Looks nice, and keeps good time. I was not interested in day/date so this is fine. A second hand would be nice but is not a real negative. The band, for me is too loose in the first hole and too snug in the second hole when typing on keyboard but is fine in that hole when not doing so. Overall, a very nice watch at a good price.
on April 12, 2013
This watch is perfect with work attire. I highly recommend this watch, especially at this price. It's a little more thin than I thought, but still a great choice.
on August 20, 2011
Purchased this watch as my brother got my father's Patek Phillip and Iwanted a simple, slim men's watch. The watch is beautiful. It feels balanced on my wrist and is very easy to read. The problem appears to be battery or ?? If it's on my wrist each day, it keep time properly. If it isn't we lose time and have to reset the watch. Not certain if it is self winding or battery powered or? But it makes the watch unreliable.

UPDATE: I have used this watch continuously since purchase and although there are rare occasions when I must reset the time, this watch is amazingly elegant and so easy on the wrist. I would recommend it.
on March 26, 2013
I wanted a smaller understated watch with a white face & black band. I get a lot of compliments on the watch. I also like the very flat profile it has.
on February 25, 2012
PRESENTATION BEAUTIFUL WOW I PURCHASE THIS WATCH IN DEC2011 I OWNED A LOTS OF WATCHES BUT FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS ONE,,, ELEGANT.. COMFORTABLE LOOKS GREAT...THE ONLY NEGATIVE THE BAND SEEMS A LITTLE TOO SHORT.. I AM A BIG GUY BIG WRIST, BUT OVERALL THIS WATCH IS WORTH EVERY PENNY.
on September 26, 2010
If your taste runs to to the pure refinement of the Bauhaus, classic Bang & Olufsen audio equipment, and the scandinavian Modernism of Arne Jacobsen, then look no further for a watch. This is as clean, classic, elegant, and well resolved a design as you'll ever find--and even much more expensive rivals can barely stand up to the high design standard of this watch.
One could wear this watch to even the most rarified events with pride.
For the price, it is an amazing value. Indeed, I purchased two (one as a backup)--and if you fall in love with this watch (as I did), I recommend that you do this as well.
on February 8, 2013
Although not as flat as it might appear because of a center "bump" below the watch it is still thin. It does exactly what I want. Provide a time indication on a thin and elegant watch. No frills wanted and I got everything I expected.

UPDATE: The stem fell out. Since I actually do not do anything that would assert such a failure condition I am reasonably certain that it is a flaw in either design or manufacture. I liked the watch, but since it failed so easily I decided it was not worth pursuing warranty repair. The band is on one of my other watches now...