BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 20, 2014
I really love watches, have bought a number of Invictas from different places, Melania Trumps from QVC, and even a set of ridiculously inexpensive Gossip watches from QVC. I don't baby or abuse them, wear at work and all of them have performed wonderfully. I fell in love with this Sturling, price was right, very pleased when I opened box.....BUT, I have never had a watch crystal get so scratched in such a ridiculously small time frame. The others which are 3 to 6 years old, crystals are pristine even on the cheapest, and I never put them in boxes, just out and ready to go. I don't know if I just got a lemon, or if this is a brand that can't take day to day use. I gave it 3 stars because it is lovely to look at.
on February 17, 2015
This is a gorgeous watch. The band is somewhat long, and I need to remove a few links. I believe you have to go to a licensed dealer if you want to maintain your warranty. I guess that is a minor hassle factor. It is a dressy watch so it doesn't really matter if it hangs off my wrist. It looks carefree and elegant even if it is too long. Family doesn't want me to wear it out in public except for going to church or social occasions because they are certain that someone will steal it. I have had jewelry stolen in the past, but it was done by workman in my own home. So, if you buy luxury watches even at discounted prices, you need to be discrete about wearing them and placing them around in the house where they may be seen and stolen. I have ordered two other watches by another luxury watchmaker, and they are gorgeous too. I think that I am a watch addict.I misplaced the instructions, so I am not sure if I can dip the watch into dishwater. It is water proof for showering and shallow swimming, but it may need careful adjustment. So, hold onto your instructions. I am always forgetting that I have a watch on when I wash dishes, so it is a great idea to have a watch that is waterproof. Life is short, so why not wear a gorgeous watch to wash dishes?
on January 28, 2016
I bought this watch for my mum on June 8, 2014 at $69.99, while unfortunately on Jan 2016 the minute hand is broken in no more than 2 years.And the surface of gold dial has little scratches because of the broken minute hand. Unbelievable. And it would be in no reality for me to send it to Newyork where the warranty cover could be provided.Maybe I am unlucky enough to buy such a watch of low quality.
on June 16, 2014
Looked for a long time to find a watch with stainless band, large enough face and elegant look. I found it in this watch! I had 3 links removed at a mall jewelry store and the woman working there commented on the watch and how fabulous it looked on the wrist! Great price too.
on March 17, 2017
Gave as gift and recipient loved the color on the face
on January 14, 2017
Bought this for my wife for Christmas, and she loves it ! She likes the rose colored face, and the bigger, (than her previous watch) dial !!
on June 24, 2014
Readable even without my eye glasses I'm enjoying it. I like Swiss made watches

I recommended to others already. thanks
on November 29, 2016
This is a great watch. It is very sturdy and I've had no problems with it at all.
on May 8, 2015
This is by far the best value I have ever found. It was almost $500 and I got it on special for under $100. Very nice, beautiful watch
on November 12, 2014
Amazing looking watch and have received many compliments already. Goes great with all jewelry