Stuhrling Original Men's 628.02 Legacy Automatic Skeleton Stainless Steel Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Stainless steel round shaped case with decorative "s" screws on bezel and black skeleton dial
- 46mm stainless steel round case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial window
- Automatic self wind movement with analog display and water resistant to 50m (165 ft)
- Stainless steel link bracelet with push button deployment clasp
- Automatic Movement - This watch is powered by the motion of the wearer's wrist. For first time wear the crown must be turned clockwise about 20-30 full turns. If the watch is not worn for 8 or more hours per day, it will work slower than usual or even stop briefly.
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With dedication to the heritage of watchmaking, Stührling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stührling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
Assembling a Stührling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stührling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving high manufacturing standards on all of their fine timepieces. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style.
Everything you have heard about the notorious Legacy 628 is true. It was forged from the very DNA of the Stuhrling nucleus and demonstrates the essence of a reputable timepiece. Picturesque skeletonized dials and graceful mechanical movements tell a legend about ingenuity and flair. The triumph of precision. The flawless victory for perfectionism. A way of life. Continue tradition.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B00MPWJBHO
- Item model number: 628.02
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 22, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna Crystal|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Push-Button Clasp with Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||46 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||14 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second Hand|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am pleased with the watch and it is still functioning after a month with no problems. I believe it to be keeping good time. Over a months time if it has changed at all it has changed no more than 1.5 minutes fast. That is what it is currently reading compared to my phone, but I don't know that I set it exactly with my phone when I originally set the time.
I'm not sure what to do with this thing anymore. It's really a shame, I really like this watch.