We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Round watch featuring corrugated stainless steel bezel and black dial with luminous hands and silver stick style markers. Features include a chronograph and date window
- 42mm stainless steel round case with shatter resistant Krysterna crystal dial window
- Protective synthetic-sapphire crystal dial window
- Features buckle closure, tachymeter bezel, screw-down crown, date window, and chronograph 60-minute, 60-second, and 24-hour subdials
- Water-resistant to 50m (165 feet)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The Monaco 669 is built from speed, its fearless design and sporty finish will have you prepared for the inevitable daily grind. Equipped with a detailed systematic chronograph display, this watch symbolizes endurance, tenacity and determination. Don’t just enjoy thrill - pursue it.
This timepiece is powered by a quality Quartz Chronograph movement housed in a 42mm stainless steel case. A chronograph is a specific type of watch feature that is used as a stopwatch combined with a display watch. It has an independent sweep second hand; it can be started, stopped, and returned to zero by successive pressure on the stem. Louis Moinet invented the chronograph in 1816 for use in tracking astronomical objects. It also features a day of the month calendar.
Genuine Leather Band
This rugged timepiece features a band that is made of genuine leather with contrast stitching, which exemplifies its racing feel. It is secured on your wrist by the stainless steel tang buckle that is simple to work.
With dedication to the heritage of watchmaking, Stührling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stührling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
Assembling a Stührling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stührling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving high manufacturing standards on all of their fine timepieces. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style.
Life moves at a rapid and constant measure. Keep pace with the racing-inspired Monaco 669. Built from speed, its fearless design and sporty finish will have you prepared for the inevitable daily grind. Equipped with a detailed tachymeter and systematic chronograph display, this watch symbolizes endurance, tenacity and determination. Don't just enjoy thrill - pursue it.
- Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 3.6 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.76 ounces
- ASIN: B00MPMI57G
- Item model number: 669.01
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 3, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna Crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 millimeters|
|Band Material||leather calfskin|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||20 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Chronograph, Screw Down Crown|
|Item weight||1.3 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I love this watch. The only part that I didn't love is the watch band width. To narrow. Almost like women's watch bands.