Beauty Books with Buzz Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 1, 2014
You can't beat the price, that's for sure. I've only had mine for a few days so far, but it seems like a solid, well made watch. I read a complaint about the clasp release but I find it to be very sturdy and don't worry about it ever coming off unless I want it off. Also, needing to unscrew in order to set it is common in water-resistant watches to make sure there's a good seal. Time will tell (pun intended!), but I've already received more compliments about this watch than my Seiko.
5 people found this helpful
on August 26, 2014
This watch feels solid. It seems like a pretty high quality timepiece. Though the face feels somewhat busy and the blue background is a little more reflective than I would want, it still is a great piece. It comes close (but not quite there) to some of my victornox watches.

As a side note: the watch face as these little serrated edges that have caused a scratch or two if I accidentally rub up against someone.

The glass face on the watch feels pretty scratch resistant but I haven't run it through the grind yet.

The price was great on this, much better than I would have expected.
5 people found this helpful
on October 17, 2014
I've owned four Stuhrling watches, including this one. This one, though, by far is the highest quality I've owned. It's kept perfect time, is large enough to be noticeable, but not so large that it's ridiculous. I've actually gotten more compliments on this than my Rolex. Technically, it's more sport than dress but I wear suits every day to work and it pops nicely. It also went well on a black tie evening with my tux. Still, it's casual enough to wear with jeans and short sleeves.
review image
on September 4, 2014
The watch looks and feels just great. And I especially like the water high water resistance to go ocean diving with .
I still like old fashioned " real watches" despite many of my friends only using their smart phones to tell the time .
2 years warranty is also quite nice .
on September 19, 2014
Weight and feel of watch is good, but I honestly don't feel it was worth $65. This is at most a $30 watch. Scratches real easily. I am not unhappy with this purchase, but I wouldn't buy another one either.
6 people found this helpful
on September 4, 2014
A really nice looking watch and looks so much more expensive than what I paid for it. Had it sized at the watch shop for 14 bucks and it fits perfectly. I would recommend for this wanting a great quality watch at a price you'd pay for a cheap Timex.
on July 17, 2017
In less than 3 years, the watch cannot keep time any more. It is now off by more than an hour. Replacing the battery did not help at all.
on February 11, 2017
Bad quality. Had to return first Stuhrling watch that I bought (different model), bought this one and my husband could only use it twice... bad quality as well (look at the pictures).
review image
on September 14, 2014
The advertise does not come close to the quality of this watch. I knew the brand but didn't realize the quality of the product until it was delivered.
The outer package was very professional and then when I had it in my hands.....WOW!
Its easy to say that this is the finest watch I have ever own. The quality is that of an Omega or Rolex without the ridiculous price!
I am extremely pleased!
on February 7, 2017
Love this watch. It looks expensive and works good, although the color in the pictures for the ad, and what you receive ARE different.
As an affordable watch, you can't go wrong.