BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Ultimate Hits by Garth Brooks $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 13, 2014
Started out loving it, but now, 8 months later, it's seriously unreliable, going only a couple days without adjustments (will be as much as 15 minutes fast or slow over the course of just a few days...). Can't return to Amazon after the first month (makes sense, it's not their fault), but the warranty is a joke - ship to distributor at my expense ($10-15), then include a check for their shipping/handling ($20) - at that point, it will be over half the cost of the watch in the first place, and it might take 6 weeks or more to get it back. Sorry, not worth it. Guess $60 for a Swiss made waterproof watch indeed was too good a deal...
on July 22, 2014
This is junk. The watch says water resistant to 200m.
I wore it into a swimming pool and the watch is full of water bubbles.
Now Stuhrling wants me to pay $40 for shipping for them to evaluate it.
on April 18, 2016
When this watch arrived, one of the bands were unattached and no matter how hard we tried we couldn't get it stay attached. As soon as we would get it to pop back on, it would pop off so we figured it was cut odd or something. So we called Amazon to return it and have them sent us another. The second watch's diver dial popped off the very first day it was worn. We've ordered a Stuhrling watch in the past and had no issues with it. I don't know if it's just that is watch is poorly made or if all Stuhrling has gone downhill, but just to be safe when we returned the second one of these broken watched, we ordered a different brand of watch.
on June 11, 2016
My Sturhling watch was delivered promptly, in a beautiful orange presentation box fit for luxe Swiss-made brand. It has a great classic dive watch look, with a polished stainless steel case and a glossy black unidirectional dive dial that turns with satisfying clicks, yet holds any position without play. The band is a thick and sturdy rubber compound that's surprisingly supple and easy to adjust.

The large white hour and minute hands are easy to read on the flat black dial, and the contrasting red seconds hand stands out. So far, the timekeeping is VERY accurate.

The negatives? The date window is ridiculously small, the lume on the hands and hour markers is weak, and the screw-down crown feels loose when setting time (but locks down firmly otherwise).

Overall, a great value for only $55. I highly recommend it.

on April 20, 2013
I paid $49 for this during a special on Amazon, but honestly would have been just as happy paying twice as much. Very solid watch that looks extremely expensive on my wrist. Can't go wrong with this purchase.
on August 15, 2016
I loved this watch when I received it. The band was comfortable, it looked nice, and it just worked. Then one day it lost an hour. I adjusted the time and lost 15 min the next day. I had no problems for about a month so I thought it was a fluke. I took it on a trip, went snorkeling in the ocean and still had no problems. Then it acted up again. Same pattern. I thought my battery may be dying, but I took a while to get it replaced. It hiccupped again before finally dying. I figured it was just a bad battery so I took it to a jeweler to replace the battery. No problems for a month or so and it did it again. I started looking into a new watch and it happened again last night.
Like others have mentioned, Stuhrling wants $20 to replace it so I am just going after a different brand. I suggest everyone else does as well. This brand is not dependable
on August 21, 2013
The quality of this watch is very poor. Moisture forms under the glass making it difficult to see the time, the numbers don't show up in the dark, and the date window is very small and hard to see the date. Showman
on January 18, 2015
I bought this watch to supplement my other watches. I really like the coloring. It fits well, although I do have a small wrist....6.5 inches and I have to use the last notch. The 2nd to last notch is a bit lose and the watch tends to turn on my wrist so I have to use the last notch. I haven't used it underwater yet but I will be during the summer when I go to the beach and water parks. I'll update again if something goes wrong.

The only thing I don't like it is that the numbers and markers, after leaving it under a light, or in the sunlight, doesn't stay illuminated very long. On dark nights, if there are no secondary lights around, or in my room at night, I can't see the time cause the illumination goes away. I wish that it stays illuminated longer. Maybe I need to keep it in the sunlight all day. Otherwise, I have no complaints on this watch.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on July 6, 2016
So far, so good. I had to return the first one because the crystal leaked and had water/condensation inside. But I liked the design and feel so gave them another try. Replacement went smoothly and so far (1 week) the crystal is water tight in shower and swimming pool. The calendar date window is too small to read, the other version of the watch for $20 has a design with a bigger date window, but I rarely need that and prefer to save the cash. But it is an easy and fixable design flaw they should correct.
on May 10, 2016
I purchased this watch as a Christmas gift for my husband to replace his old $20 watch that was getting pretty rough. He just started wearing this watch three weeks ago when his old watch finally gave out. Last week the "screw down crown" (dial knob) fell off. It will cost us $20 in shipping to send it to New York from Michigan to have it fixed under the Stuhrling 2 year warranty. I took it to my local jeweler instead, but he wouldn't touch it, claiming it wasn't worth the cost of the watch to pay him to fix it. I paid $55 for the watch. If it only lasted 3 weeks before needing repair, it leads me to believe its not worth the extra $20 to have it fixed. We'll just buy another $20 watch. It lasted a lot longer. Very disappointed.