Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Aquadiver Regatta Mens Black Watch - Quartz Analog Swim Sports Watch - Black Dial Date Display Waterproof Watch - Luminous Professional Dive Watch with rubber Strap 706.01
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports STEM

on April 17, 2013
It replaced my old Skagen watch because the price was right and the guarantee to 200m water resistiveness was necessary in my line of work. So far (two weeks of owning this one) I have been very pleased with this watch. It sits very comfortably on my average sized wrist and it lives up to the features it advertises.

My only regret is that I wish I had gotten one with more color instead of the plain black one. The blue one is pretty striking...

on August 13, 2014
Started out loving it, but now, 8 months later, it's seriously unreliable, going only a couple days without adjustments (will be as much as 15 minutes fast or slow over the course of just a few days...). Can't return to Amazon after the first month (makes sense, it's not their fault), but the warranty is a joke - ship to distributor at my expense ($10-15), then include a check for their shipping/handling ($20) - at that point, it will be over half the cost of the watch in the first place, and it might take 6 weeks or more to get it back. Sorry, not worth it. Guess $60 for a Swiss made waterproof watch indeed was too good a deal...
on April 20, 2013
I paid $49 for this during a special on Amazon, but honestly would have been just as happy paying twice as much. Very solid watch that looks extremely expensive on my wrist. Can't go wrong with this purchase.
on August 21, 2013
The quality of this watch is very poor. Moisture forms under the glass making it difficult to see the time, the numbers don't show up in the dark, and the date window is very small and hard to see the date. Showman
on July 2, 2014
The time adjustment stem fell off in my hand within five minutes of opening the box. Return item with haste.
on November 12, 2014
Stuhrling watches don't have a great track record. In the watch world, they are frowned upon. That doesn't mean you can't get some value out of them. The problem is their consistency in reliability. I own a different version then the 706.01 Mine has the Swiss Ronda 515 movement (nothing special) but it keeps outstanding time & it only cost me $78.00 for model # 326R.331657 that's Black/Orange. It appears that Stuhrling's with this movement has less troubles overall.

Stuhrling offers a 2-year warranty, but you have to pay $20.00 for any service. Please keep that in mind when you're paying $55.00 for this watch. Rated @ 200 meters is very dubious IMHO. Don't expect this to have a long service life if you plan on diving or let alone snorkeling. This is a "show" timepiece. I wouldn't trust this in any water including a pool (YMMV) The best budget divers watch is the Edifice (Casio's higher end line-up) is model # EFM100-1AV that currently sells on Amazon for $85.99 This is a true 200m divers watch & looks great as well.

In the end, mine has held-up well. I do love their silicon straps! I like them so much, I bought two additional 22mm straps direct from Stuhrling (model # st.395R.33B61) I think their watches are just ok to border-line poor. You're better off buying a Bulova "Marine Star" or an Orient/Seiko or Wenger for a few more dollars. You get what you pay for & it's a 50/50 chance that Stuhrling will hold-up over time. I know I won't purchase another again, even though I haven't had any troubles.
on May 12, 2014
Watches look good, but the quality is disgusting. Fall off items.
On the second day after receipt of watches on the dial under glass found a white "hair." Initially, it was not.
[...]
review image
on July 22, 2014
This is junk. The watch says water resistant to 200m.
I wore it into a swimming pool and the watch is full of water bubbles.
Now Stuhrling wants me to pay $40 for shipping for them to evaluate it.
on August 5, 2015
Bought this from warehouse deals, it was classified as “used, like new” but the battery is nearly dead, and I really don't know if this works well but I have saw it go 1 second counterclockwise twice (I hope it’s just the battery dying, but have to expend extra money to have it fix) and its rubber strap was dirty, like when use a watch many times and sweat on it… I hope the warehouse deals guys make a better job in the future classifying this items.
review image
on October 9, 2013
I bought this watch for my husband in May. He loved it, and wore it quite a bit, although never diving, and not every day because he is a watch collector and has plenty of other watches. He is a diver, but this watch never saw water, much less submerged.

Last week the dive bezel fell off and can't be put back on. And I can't return it to Amazon. I see from other reviews that this is not the first bezel to fall off. I wish I had read more reviews before I bought it. I'm sure I could have gotten a watch from Timex that would have lasted at least a year.

Anyway - I don't recommend this watch to anyone. Especially not divers. It would never work for a diver.