Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 21, 2015
Ordered Saturday. Arrived Monday. Complimented immediately! What a good looking watch. I am already looking to buy a couple more. Could not be happier with the quality, style, appearance. Looks every bit like a high end $$$ watch.
review image
on March 4, 2014
The quality and the "fit and finish" of this watch are fantastic for the price. The surgical quality steel used, and the Krysterna crystal (equal to or better than the quality of synthetic sapphire crystal) really make this watch stand out. I've been a watch collector for years, and it's been a long time since I've been so pleased with a purchase. The bang for the buck is out of this world! The large, solid presentation box is a nice touch, as well.
on February 21, 2015
I have had this watch 3 months love the look. But there is already moisture in the watch so I am disappointed I bought it because it said water proof
review image
on April 21, 2017
Nice watch when it works. Short lived, doesn't last more than 10 months. I never used it for swimming or any other water activity. Simply for office work with no abuse at all. Initially I thought the battery was flat. Went to watch shop to replace the battery, they can't open it. The factory screwed the back cover too tight. Really bad. There is no reason to tighten the back cover that tight. With some tools and some help, I managed to open the back cover. Battery was flat, only left around 0.55 V. Bought Renata 371, exactly same model, tested the new battery has 1.58 V, so should be ok. Installed the new battery, the watch still dead. It seems that it uses a poor movements inside it. I like the design, but unfortunately it doesn't last.
on December 5, 2014
I purchased the Aquadiver Regatta with (blue face) first and was so impressed with the quality of appearance that I purchased the Aquadiver Manta Ray to use in the ocean. This watch has held up to heavy surf and snorkeling so far. These watches are waterproof.
on May 4, 2015
Update: This watch broke after seven months. The circle ring face plate where the company name is located came loose and wedged in between the hour and minute hands causing them to jam. $30 repair estimate with no guarantee it would remain waterproof. VERY DISAPPOINTED.
Original Review: High quality time piece at a fair price! Keeps accurate time. Classy and sporty! Workmanship is superb. The wristband is such that is will last. I’ve own a Seiko divers watch wherein the wristband wore out every three to four months. This watch has its wristband is a secure fixed position that conforms to the natural curvature of the wrist eliminating the friction I experienced with my Seiko. I highly recommend this time piece.
on May 7, 2014
Went for this watch despite the mixed reviews..it's good to be brave.. Received item within time estimate. Nice weight and feel..band is very comfortable. Size is acceptable for smaller wrists (mine) before larger sizes start looking goofy...... I suppose this is one of those items where it's hit or miss as to whether or not you'll get a 'goodie'..mine's a goodie. Minor mention: Bezel on watch face is very polished>appears chrome; so it's a touch 'showy'. Enjoy. Recommended.
on March 13, 2015
A very pleasant surprise, as apprehensive buying for a 21year, and purchasing at a low price.Love the watch, quality exceptional. Real value for your dollar. Have no qualms in recommending this watch. My husband who wears very expensive dive watch, very impressed with the Sturling quality. A huge praise to Amazon, was a problem with delivery, which was not Amazon's fault. Amazon customer service brilliant, and addressed my delivery issue promptly. Very grateful Amazon.
on May 28, 2015
I bought this watch about 18 months ago as my everyday watch. I work outside in South Florida in rough conditions.
This watch as held up very well. The glass has not scratched and it has remained water tight.
For the price it's a great watch, looks pretty good and has held up to harsh conditions.
I recommend it.
on June 6, 2016
the watch itself is nicely designed which is what drew me to it in the first place however after one use in my swimming pool I noticed the interior of the crystal had fogged up! the watch is supposed to rated to depths of 100 meters. It is also unclear as the whether the watch leaked or was shipped with moisture from the factory. I own no less than six dive watches ranging from costs of $50 to $2500. Up 'til now I've never experienced a factory shipped watch. What made the experience even more frustrating is the seller requested I pay a $20 repair fee and I get to pay for the shipping. Very inconvenient and I wouldn't consider buying another one.