Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 51 reviews
on April 5, 2015
I liked the watch when I first got it. I've had it for less than 60 days, and it is broken. The second hand has fell off the timepiece. I am registered for the warranty .... etc. but now realize that I am responsible to pay for all shipping back and forth to get it fixed. That is 40.00. Now, if I want to ever wear my new watch, I have to basically buy it again... and wait 6 weeks for repair... etc. This was a terrible purchase for me, as I can't wear my "new " watch
on June 18, 2015
Went in the pool for 10min with this watch and moisture obviously got in. The face of the watch is now foggy. This is a "DIVERS" watch you would think this would be the least of your problems. Well I'm sending it back to Stuhrling to get repaired but that still will cost me $20.
review image
on March 5, 2016
It is not what I expected. I am in the middle east deployed. As soon as I can get to the Air Force base, I am shipping it back
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on May 18, 2016
Bought the watch liked it went in the water the first time for 10 min at the beach. Now there is moisture inside do not get it wet. Very poor quality and disappointed
on December 5, 2015
Cheap, broke in 60 days (stem won't tighten down) and it's $20.00 + shipping to SEE if it is a warranty item. My advice: stay clear of this brand.
on November 29, 2015
Quality not good, losing part, battery death overall no recommendations this watch.
on January 9, 2016
The original battery did not last more than three months and not being able to set am or pm made setting the date slightly inconvenient. Other than that its a good quality watch.
on July 22, 2015
I bought this watch looking for a solid diving watch with a rubber strap and decent movement, so I could wear it in the pool or ocean. I found exactly that with this watch. While not the greatest watch company around, Stuhrling does have Swiss heritage, although they are now manufactured in New York after the brand was reestablished in 1999.

The watch comes in a huge rectangular shaped bright orange box, with all the Stuhrling paper work and warranty information. The presentation of the box seems to be a bit much for a watch of this quality, but it gives it an added touch. The watch itself has great weight; not to heavy, but solid enough to ensure the wearer that it's going to stay on one's wrist. The Bezel rotates uni-directionally for diving purposes and is made of solid coated steel. The orange paint on the bezel is a nice tough which is accented by the orange outlined minute hand. The hour markers and hands of the watch are all very luminous, making the time easy to read at night. The strap of the watch is my only complaint with this watch. The description says that the strap is a "men's standard" and I am aware that this can be any length between 7.25 - 7.70, but this strap was closer to a men's long length. Now, to be fair I have wrists that are 6.5 in around, so it was no surprise that the strap was long, but it was so long that I couldn't even buckle the strap on the last hole, I had to punch my own hole. As a result of this I decided to buy a new strap (which can be found here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00SSW0Q7Y?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00). The new strap gave the watch a new look and was much more durable than the original.
The movement of the watch is touted as a "Swiss Quartz" movement, with the decent Ronda 515 quartz movement at the heart. As to its accuracy, the watch has gained about 7-8 seconds since I bought the watch (over a month ago) so it's not too bad. The crown is screw down (standard for dive watches) and as far as I can tell, has worked perfectly as I have taken the watch swimming twice and worn it twice at the water park. Overall, I would recommend this watch to anyone looking for a decent dive watch that is relatively reasonably priced. For a better option with an automatic movement and killer price, look into the Jiusko Deep Sea series.
on December 29, 2016
Exactly as described. Love it!!
on February 12, 2014
Nice looking watch. Very easy to see the time even under water.
It is Nicely priced and would by a few more for gifting to my family and
friends.