Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on December 28, 2013
My wife bought me this watch for my birthday. I picked it out, so it wasn't a surprise. But I was very pleased with the quality of the watch. The inner works are beautifully displayed on the front and back. They are shiny and look really cool in their movements. The face is easy to read and includes a 24-hour ring (which isn't necessary, but nice for those of us who use a 24-hour clock regularly). The band is of quality leather that looks like it will last a while. I also like the fact that the watch is self-winding, as it's a pain to worry about batteries (first world problem).

If there is one negative thing, it is that the logo on the glass face seems a bit canted. It's hard to tell, however, as the logo is over the inner works and hands--none of which sit perfectly horizontal. Over all this is a great time piece. It comes in a quality hard case and includes a workmanship warranty and a microfiber wiping cloth. I highly recommend it.
on October 16, 2016
it's a cool looking watch. one problem is, it's kind of difficult to read the time because the hands are the same shiny metal as the rest of the face.
some people who have ordered don't seem to understand it is self-winding. if you don't wear it, it stops running. not a big deal, just reset the time and start walking. movement of your arm swinging while walking winds the watch. i like the steam punk look of it.
on December 28, 2014
If you're buying this watch as an accessory mostly for looks then it is a great choice. Every aspect of the watch is beautiful. I get a lot of questions and comments on the watch. If you are buying this watch as an accurate time piece it might be better to look elsewhere. This watchdoes an okay job at keeping time accurately, but it runs too fast, at least for me. I find myself having to turn it back 3-5 minutes every few days. If you move around on a daily basis then you will never have to wind it. The only time I need to wind the watch is after 2 days of not wearing it.
on February 15, 2014
Keep in mind that this is a mechanical watch which means you have to be wind it if it's off your wrist for a while. When it's on your wrist it will wind itself with your hand motion. That being said, I love this watch. It's classy, it's fashionable, it's cool and a little nerdy and (most of all) it's understated. I've found myself staring at all the intricate mechanisms almost daily. The touch of blue on the inside along with the gold details and the high quality steel make this watch a joy to own. Would buy again in a heart beat.
on January 7, 2014
This watch is gorgeous and very rich looking. It's hard to tell from the pictures, but the back is transparent also which means you can literally see right through the watch.It's cool to observe the tiny gears working away. Very 'mechanical' looking, which is what my fiancee was after so it was a big hit as a Christmas present.
The only slight disclaimer is that the band almost looks like 'pleather' .... it has a high luster, but then again, its a very dressy watch.
on January 19, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband. Really excited as it arrived as it comes in a really nice package and it looked great! Unfortunately as someone else has reviewed, it stops working very quickly when not being worn. We figured it should be okay since it looked so nice, it'd just be annoying readjusting the time daily. Well it stopped working completely today which is so sad since it's so nice. Just expect it having issues if you buy it.
on May 14, 2017
Very low quality watches
on September 8, 2015
Stuhrling, in appearances a most unusual watch, at least that is what caught my eye.I like things out of the ordinary so this one sort of had my name on it. I haven't had it that long to tell you that much about the watch itself.
on January 17, 2014
I love the look of this watch, but it gained about 30 seconds every day and I had to keep resetting the time. I should have read the reviews on other web sites before I bought it. It is a Chinese watch with a German name. Don't be fooled. The good news is if you buy it on Amazon, it can easily be returned.
on February 15, 2018
Don not buy this watch. The quality is not good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question