Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis hots Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 89 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 96 reviews
on April 23, 2015
I got this watch for myself and it's a pretty nice watch and I like it
review image
on September 27, 2016
I love this watch. I've had it for over a year now and wear it about 2-3 times a week.

This is a sharp looking watch and I receive compliments on it weekly. Hands are easy to read and the date number is a nice feature for this watch. The glass face is easy to clean and scratches are easy to remove.

The leather band is very comfortable and durable. This is a great watch for the price!
on March 28, 2017
Very nice casual watch. Stuhrling has excellent customer service. Apparently watch was shipped to me in a bubble envelope and of course the watch box was damaged. Thankfully the watch was fine. I contacted Stuhrling and told them what happened and they put a new box in the mail the next day, no charge. At $55, it was money well spent and makes a great addition to my collection.
on February 1, 2017
When adjusting the time the entire crown came out, shaft and all. Cant help but wonder if these are refurbished. I had to return the watch, which was painless although I would not buy again though.
on June 17, 2017
Buyer beware... This is a piece of junk in a impressive package...
on September 23, 2013
I like 'em. The watch is light and looks on $1000.00. They can fit any business and evening dress and styles.
on January 30, 2014
The recipient of the gift is very proud of the quality of his Stuhrling watch. He says it's easy to tell time and the date, and he enjoys the leather watch band. He says that he also likes the large watch face.
on July 22, 2015
It is a very simple design watch, I like how thin it is and how it has a curved shape on the side. Also, it is very comfortable to wear.
on October 11, 2013
I receive good comments about the watch. It is comfortable and the larger size makes for ease in checking time. It has only one negative, having to do with the band. I have a small wrist and the band is long enough to allow for a much larger wrist. Because it is a well finished band, it is not possible to shorten. The length of the band makes it uncomfortable to wear. I am shopping for a shorter 20MM band. It adds cost, but I hope it will be more comfortable.
on September 27, 2013
I like the thickness cause it really brings out the silver. Great watch for the price. This is my first one but looking at others now.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.