- Get free shipping on this item when purchased through Stuhrling Original. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Stuhrling Original Women's 810.SET.02 Audrey Paris Yellow Gold-Plated Watch with Interchangeable Straps
|Price:||$87.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Rectangular watch featuring gold-tone sunray dial with sparkling crystal indices
- 22-mm stainless steel case with Krysterna crystal dial window
- Swiss quartz movement with analog display
- Set includes two slim leather wrap bands with buckle closures
- Water resistant to 50 m (165 ft): In general, suitable for short periods of recreational swimming, but not diving or snorkeling
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Stuhrling Original
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Stuhrling Original presents the Paris watch set, which includes a 23k yellow gold-plated case, which is supported by one of two interchangeable ultra-slim leather wrap bands, which lend a cool bohemian air to this design. Set includes yellow gold-plated stainless steel case, black leather wrap strap, brown leather wrap strap Swiss Quartz movement with analog display Features protective Krysterna crystal dial window, gold-tone sunray dial, Swarovski crystal markers Water-resistant to 50 m (165 feet)
With dedication to the heritage of watchmaking, Stührling Original timepieces appeal to the most discriminating taste at reasonable prices. Through meticulous labor and rigorous testing, the vision of the Stührling Original timepiece is brought to life inside our workshops, where “Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort.”
Assembling a Stührling Original mechanical automatic movement comprises no less than 30 checkpoints, spread throughout the assembly process. The movement must meet more than 7 criteria, including a mean variation in rate which is the highest standard in its class in the industry. Stührling Original remains committed to its mission of preserving high manufacturing standards on all of their fine timepieces. Each and every model conveys an inimitable story with extraordinary style. See all Product description
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00EPAFT6G
- Item model number: 810.SET.02
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 24, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna Crystal|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||22 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band Material||leather calfskin|
|Band length||Women's Standard|
|Band width||12 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Item weight||1.3 Pounds|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It is very beautiful, moreso than what it pictured. You can easily wear it casually, but it looks classy and you can always change to the black strap (also a wrap around. For some reason it looks like a shorter strap than the brown one in the picture, but they are the same length).
2. It came carefully wrapped in a nice box.
3. I have small wrists and the watch fits perfectly. If you have large wrists this may not be the best fit.
4. I had no problem fastening the watch, so I don't understand the reviews that say it was difficult to put on.
5. It seems like it is high quality and will last a while. (Fingers crossed).
Here's some advice to those who bought the watch: don't be like me and impatiently pull it out of the box before you have removed all of the tight elastic straps holding it in the packaging. My watch was so carefully wrapped that when I was trying to take it out of the packaging, I slightly wrinkled the leather in one small area where it scraped against the elastic when I pulled on it (if that makes sense). It's not very noticeable and was my fault for being impatient. So just a word of caution, use a pair of scissors and just flip over the packaging and cut off the glue and elastic before trying to pull the watch out.
Overall, I highly recommend this watch to anyone interested in the wrap around leather watch who has a small wrist. (When my watch is fastened to my wrist, it still has 4 notches to make it bigger, but the very last notch is close to the end of the strap and personally I think it would look awkward to wear it on the last notch).
- the string is NOT genuine leather - it's soft and may be made of leather shorts, but in a mean of time it gets wasted;
- the sides of the watch are getting cranky (I made shure that's not dust) over a period of time from moderate use.