Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 11 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 14 reviews
on January 16, 2014
Bought this watch because it offers a great look and good price, especially with two wrist straps. What I didn't realize is the watch bands are made to circle your wrist twice....didn't not notice that in the photo. I was not sure if I should return but liked it so much that I had the bands cut to fit my wrist and now I have the watch I wanted...white for summer and black for winter.
on December 9, 2014
Very very disappointed. Blatant misleading statements about quality. One strap has been so poorly made it cannot clip into the watch at all as it's been folded too thickly. Another strap so thin it is already starting to tear where it clips in. Avoid!
on December 4, 2014
This is a beautiful watch with two straps!! It is comfortable enough to wear everyday and trendy. I LOVE it!
on June 25, 2015
i like it
review image
on November 26, 2014
the package is so rich style, best gift ever.
on February 8, 2014
Trendy, fun and versatile. Looks more expensive than it was! I have some expensive watches but this one is easy to wear, especially with the interchangeable bands. Pair with a rose gold bracelet or two. ;)
on January 23, 2014
The stretches on the leather wear down very quick and she says the stretch on the leather makes her itch. Other then that. We love it!!!!
on March 6, 2014
Design and color nice. But the band is too long.
It's hard to wear a wrist. but Good quality for the price.
on October 24, 2015
It's a nice wathc, a little bit hard to change the leather I like it though
on January 19, 2015
Very nice watch. My wife loved that. Thanks

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.