Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on September 8, 2014
This watch is great to look at and gets several compliments. The bezel is very easily scratched, so be careful with where you use it. But that's not why I docked it 2 stars. My watch gets ahead on time to where I have to reset the time every few days - I expected this due to other reviews, yet thinking somehow I would be the unique one... didn't happen.

That's not too big of a deal until the last time I pulled the side pin to change the time and the wheel/spring inside that winds to power the watch completely unwound... the watch died. And it didn't come back to life from simply winding... I had to move the arms of time to certain spot and then I saw the seconds gear start back to life, so I quickly locked in the side pin and wound the watch.

Now my watch is minutes ahead, but I haven't pulled the sidepin in fear of breaking it again... once I get some time, I'll have it fixed... but for now, I have a watch that's living life ahead of me.

Updated 11/1/2014: The watch finally completely died unless I shook it after winding - definitely not how I plan to use my watch. I've sent it in for service and will update my review afterwards. ~ $30 to ship and $20 for them to ship it back, so $50 spent on the watch after having it for 6 months...
on June 14, 2013
Absolutely incredible detail! What a statement piece. This watch is great quality.
I am very very happy!
I would recommend this watch to anyone with a taste for style and quality.
My jeweler I do a lot of business with couldn't believe the price I paid. He said this is a very high end timepiece!
on January 17, 2014
This is very good-looking watch, and seems to work well so far. I was initially surprised by how big and heavy it was and how thick the case is, but after doing some online research I concluded that this is a typical size for men's watches these days. The young man I gave it to as a gift said he liked it, and did not seem concerned about the size.
on April 29, 2014
Great watch! I was very impressed when I received the watch, better than I expected. The design is very cool looking and I get a lot of questions about it. The only thing that I am less than excited about is the self-winding, it doesn't always work the greatest when you're sitting at a desk all day. But other than that it is a great watch.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2014
I purchased this watch for my fiancé and to quote him "it is perfect in every way". It is heavy and well made and for the price its a steal! Very please with this purchase and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quality wrist watch.
on January 2, 2014
I love the look and size of this watch. I get compliments every day on it. Being left handed it is a little difficult to wind but I've gotten used to it. Would definitely purchase again. I may get a different color.
on March 15, 2014
Nice watch. Skeleton portion is very nice and intricate. As others has stated, the winding of the watch must be done every few days or else it will stop working
on December 17, 2013
I love the overall look of the watch, but the hands being the same color as the mechanism behind them makes them nearly impossible to see.
on December 24, 2013
Great looking piece. It also has a very clean locking mechanism compared to the typical metal band.

2 downsides:

1. it is slightly difficult to read with all the exposed parts
2. if you don't wind it for a few days it will lose the time.

I'm very happy with it overall

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.