BCA Month Salon Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 21, 2014
I had a Tissot for years. I lost it somehow. It was a great watch. It had a sapphire crystal face and sat in status somewhere between a Seiko and TAG. I was looking at purchasing Oris or Breitling to replace it, and I was prepared to spend up to $2000 or even $3000 for it. When I saw this watch online I read the reviews and figured I would buy it to bridge the gap until I found a watch that I like. When I received this watch I couldn't believe how well-made it was. My wife thinks it's gorgeous. I just saved myself $2500 and as long as the watch keeps working and the face does not scratch I have no intentions of getting a new one. If it's physical appearance you looking for it's going to be hard to beat this especially for this price. I ended up getting another one in a different style and color. It's two watches for under $300 and I can't even tell the difference.
on November 20, 2014
This particular model doesn't appear to be as well made as the Stuhrling Originals 417.01 and 417.03 models. It doesn't maintain the correct time and the band seems to be of a cheaper quality due to it constantly buckling at one of the links after having it sized. When unscrewing the screw-down crown, there is no feel of it releasing/popping into the first position for setting day/date.
on August 29, 2015
Very nice watch. The only thing I don't like about it is the traditional second hand (the large one) is only active for the stop watch function. I thought the small second hand above the six o'clock position was for the stop watch and it was only accurate to one second, which would have been just fine for me. But that is not the case. The small second hand is for the time. The product description lead me to believe otherwise. At time of purchase, I was unable to find a review that clarified this. Otherwise, this is a fine watch.
on June 8, 2014
Good looking watch. The blue is nice and deep in colour and the contrast between this and the hands makes it very easy to tell the time in all light conditions. Easy to set the day and date. Bezel is a little stiff to rotate, but no big deal. All in all, very pleased with this purchase.
on February 3, 2015
Watch is solid with a large face and heavy weight. Well made. A few links had to be removed to fit my smaller wrists but the watch is not too large to be comfortable or look out too big. Arrived in a nice box with all documents. Looking forward to may years of enjoyment.
on September 5, 2015
Constantly Commented on!! Nice expensive looking Watch for Very little $$. Most guess at about $400 -$500
on March 19, 2015
Great looking watch. Just couldn't believe the low prices, considering the brand name.
Hope is authentic Stuhrling watch?
on July 28, 2014
great watch. runs good and looks great.
on January 2, 2015
Good liking an a great time keeper. Worth the money.
on December 17, 2014
The watch is great. The instruction manual is poor.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.