Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 101 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 115 reviews
on January 8, 2014
Stunning look. Yes, you can see through it. Very very fancy watch. Bought it on a whim. Dressy. Not casual. Definitely Business casual. Black and gray. Black hands make for Easy to read hours and minutes, but I have to look for the gray minute hand, it tends to get lost. I don't think it would survive construction, truck driver or other demanding work. Just right for a manager or office work.

Band is great, Black alligator strap has an expensive look. Buckle is large, tang positioned just right so there are no problems buckling it on. Very comfortable fit on my rather large wrist. Dial (body) part would be a medium (42 millimeters). Very light. I generally get bothered wearing a watch and start trying to adjust it on my wrist. Not so with the Stuhrling Original 881.03 watch, I keep it on all day.

You'd think this would be a cheap plastic knock off, but it is well crafted and solid. The crystal seems to be very flat and exposed, and I think it will collect a lot of scratches. Having said it looks well made and exquisitely detailed, I don't see this as a $400 watch. It's pretty solid for $70

Comes with a case (paper), cloth storage bag, and all documentation.

Arrived on time, well packaged. I recommend the Stuhrling Original 881.03 watch
on April 18, 2016
I've only had this watch for a few days, but I can already tell that it's going to be one of my most worn watches. I love watches that have a unique aspect to them, and this watch is exactly that. It can be worn in a dressy manner or just with casual wear. The face feels solid and good quality, and the band has a great feel to it as well. Although this doesn't really have an effect on the watch, the box it comes in is incredibly nice as well; I decided to keep it and keep the watch in it rather than my watch case just because it's so nice. Very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend to any future buyers
on September 16, 2015
Wonderful timepiece! I've had it for over a month and it's keeping time beautifully.
review image
on March 23, 2016
I absolutely adore the simplistic slick looking design of this watch. Its very basic. It only tells time. The face has the numbers 2,4,6,8,10 and 12 all clearly labeled why the odd numbers are simply shown as a single dash. Love the band as it does not irritate my wrist at all (unlike my clothe band of my old watch) and the see through face is unique in design. 5 Stars from me. Hope this helps. Cheers!
on April 2, 2017
Not a comfortable band. Not casual enough for casual, and not nice enough for any close inspection. Made to be worn to a wedding at which you think you might be thrown in the pool.
on October 3, 2015
Awaiting for this watch, was the worse! Once arrived, nothing but class from Stuhrling was delivered. A small but beautiful appearance, while coming with other materials that completed the sale 100%. A new but future customer satisfied, Thanks Stuhrling!
on June 27, 2016
good watch
on March 9, 2017
For my young son (40+).He loves it😄
on May 24, 2017
Nice design. I wish it would glow in dark. Other than that, it is a cool looking watch.
on November 10, 2015
After wearing it three times within 2 months the back piece of the watch fell off. Although the watch is still under warranty they want me to pay $20 in order to fix it. :(