Stuhrling Original Men's 907.331OF1 "Aquadiver Regatta Bravura" Stainless Steel and Black and Orange Canvas Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- A durable canvas strap enriches the masculine, sporty appeal of Stuhrling Original's "Aquadiver Regatta Bravura," a stainless steel design with a matte finish dial and vivid orange bezel.
- Swiss Quartz movement with analog display
- Protective anti-reflective sapphire crystal dial window
- Features unidirectional ratcheting bezel with printed tachymeter, luminous markers, date window at three o'clock, canvas strap with buckle closure
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Stuhrling Original
Specifications : Plastic case Precise Quartz movement Scratch resistant mineral crystal Water resistance Two years limited manufacturer warranty Original Puma Box
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
The Regatta Family is part of the Aquadiver Collection, which is inspired by the prestigious lifestyle of yacht racing. These bold and solid timepieces utilize solid stainless steel cases and bracelets coupled with unidirectional ratcheting bezels.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Swiss Quartz Movement (ISA 2321/103)
• Complications: Hour, Minutes, and Seconds with Quick Set Date
• Dial: Matte Finish Dial
• Hands: Sword-Style Hands with Luminova Fill
Diagrams of Features
- Package Dimensions: 11.7 x 3.6 x 1.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces
- ASIN: B007RWUY4G
- Item model number: 907.331OF1
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 26, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Anti-Reflective Sapphire|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||15 millimeters|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Band Color||Black And Orange|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
it just doesn't inspire my confidence or admiration. Well, first off, the little luminous plastic dot embedded at the zero mark on the orange rotating bezel simply fell out for no apparent reason. I checked around on my desk and the floor but couldn't find the little bugger. And yes, I did try turning the lights out to see if I could find it by its glow. No big deal. I've had this happen with other low-end watches. And boy howdy would I hate to be the guy at the Stuhrling factory who has to glue those little things in all day long. They are bound to forget to include glue on one or two watches now and then. Just human nature.
So, some true facts:
The actual size of the case is 44.5mm wide and 10mm thick. This width is excluding the crown, and the thickness excludes the thickness of the Nato-style strap that double-loops under the case back. So, a fairly large, wide, highly readable face and a polished case that is also nice and thin. The aforementioned Nato strap is very comfortable, and 22mm wide, but a watch this large could easily handle a 24mm strap and that would look better. The hands are very easy to see, and the luminous night-glo is bright but diminishes rapidly over time. I believe I read somewhere that the "Swiss" quartz movement in this watch is an ISA. My experience with a couple of Invicta watches I've opened for battery change has been that the ISA is probably made in China with Swiss parts. This says nothing about the movement's accuracy or longevity, only that it's not strictly speaking a "Swiss" product. To sum up, this is a watch that I wanted very much to like a lot, but after seeing it "in the flesh", I'm just not that into it.
I prefer automatic watches but enjoy possessing a few quartz models for when I just don't want the hassle of having to reset my watch. This one fits the bill nicely as a quartz offering. Especially considering the NATO strap alone is worth $20!
Lume is only fair but at this price point didn't expect super luminova or tritium type glow. Lume responds to light but quickly fades.
Have only exposed it to splashes and not sure how it would hold up to water so cannot vouch for that part.
Color of strap and bezel is just as pictured or maybe a bit more vibrant. Strap is well made. Bezel aligns as should with only the slightest bit of wiggle.
Overall, for the price, this watch is VERY well done and I would recommend it to anyone!