Stuhrling Original Men's 909.335OE1 Classic Ascot Saratoga Sport Swiss Quartz Ultra Slim Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Brushed finished black IP plated square shaped case
- Scratch resistant sapphire coated crystal on front and decorated case back
- Black dial with applied luminous filled stick markers and beige printed outer seconds track
- 24mm Tan canvas strap with black IP plated tang buckle
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
CUSTOMERS ALSO SHOPPED FOR
Specifications : Plastic case Precise Quartz movement Scratch resistant mineral crystal Water resistance Two years limited manufacturer warranty Original Puma Box
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
The Ascot Family belongs to the Classic Collection, a group of timepieces that hearkens back to the classic tradition of watchmaking. These beautifully constructed timepieces feature an ultra slim case design with a simple dial configuration for a dignified presence on the wrist.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Swiss Quartz (ISA 638/101)
• Complications: Classic Three Hand Movement
• Dial: Split Level Central Dial
• Hands: Obelisk-Style Hands with Luminova Fill
Diagrams of Features
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 3.7 x 1.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces
- ASIN: B008N83YOA
- Item model number: 909.335OE1
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 12, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Sapphire coated crystal|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||39 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||9 millimeters|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Ultra Slim|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top Customer Reviews
*There was only one small odd thing I noticed...
there was glitter on the outside plastic face cover of the watch. It wasn't a lot or anything but it caught my over analyzing eye and it came off easily. Just odd that a man's watch had glitter on it. LOL
Simple to update and no date counter like other similar shaped watches.
I have another Stuhrling watch that is slimmer than this one 7.8mm vs 9mm on this model, this one does not seem so Ultra Slim as this other one:
Stuhrling Original Men's 342.33151 Classic Ascot Saratoga
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Died after only 8 months of occasional use! Thought it was the battery changed it still not working. Shipping back not worth it.Published on November 2, 2013 by Billgon
This is an enormous watch to be worn only if you have very large wrists and are okay with a very thick case.Published on August 28, 2013 by Nelson
I got this for my friend for graduation! He loves it and wears it all the time. It has not given any problems!Published on January 16, 2013 by lfborders
I bought this for Christmas on a deal for $40 and I couldn't be any happier. Nice size, light and could turn a few heads. Read morePublished on January 3, 2013 by Ezra B