- Get free shipping on this item when purchased through Stuhrling Original. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Stuhrling Original Men's 91C.33152 Symphony Aristocrat Augustus Automatic Mechanical Date Black leather Strap Watch
|Price:||$178.95 & FREE Shipping|
- Polished and beveled stainless steel round shape case with twisted rope style bezel
- Protective krysterna crystal on front and back
- Silver hydraulically stamped guilloche design dial with rosetone applied roman numerals and date window at 6 o'clock position
- Black alligator embossed genuine leather strap with dual deployant clasp
- Water resistant to 165 feet (50 M): suitable for swimming and showering
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
New items from Stuhrling Original
Special offers and product promotions
Polished and beveled stainless steel round shape case with twisted rope style bezel Protective krysterna crystal on front and back Silver hydraulically stamped guilloche design dial with rosetone applied roman numerals and date window at 6 o'clock position Black alligator embossed genuine leather strap with dual deployant clasp Water-resistant to 50 M (165 feet)
Stuhrling Original’s Augustus is an incredibly bold boardroom style timepiece with a commanding presence. It features a 46mm case that is accompanied by a “twisted rope” bezel formed using intense heat and precision technology. The dial is decorated with a rich hydraulic stamped texture that creates a brilliant shine. The Augustus is powered by a calibre ST-91006 automatic movement, the driving force behind the classic three hand complications. Spade-style hands indicate individually applied Roman numerals, and the entire timepiece is finished off with an alligator embossed genuine leather strap
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
The Aristocrat Family belongs to the Symphony Collection, a group of timepieces that hearkens back to the classic tradition of watchmaking. This particular set exhibits a strong and noble personality that stands out brilliantly on the wrist.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Manual/Self-Winding Automatic Movement
Automatic watches do not operate on batteries. Automatic watches are made up of about 130 or more parts that work together to tell time. Automatic movements mark the passage of time by a series of gear mechanisms, and are wound by the movement of your wrist as you wear it. The gear train then transmits the power to the escapement, which distributes the impulses, turning the balance wheel. The balance wheel is the time regulating organ of a mechanical watch, which vibrates on a spiral hairspring. Lengthening or shortening the balance spring makes the balance wheel go faster or slower to advance or retard the watch. The travel of the balance wheel from one extreme to the other and back again is called oscillation. Lastly, automatic movements come in different types, including movements that are Swiss-made, Japanese-made, and more.
Also referred to as self-winding, watches with automatic movements utilize kinetic energy, the swinging of your arm, to provide energy to an oscillating rotor to keep the watch ticking. They're considered more satisfying to watch collectors (horologists) because of the engineering artistry that goes into the hundreds of parts that make up the movement. If you do not wear an automatic watch consistently (for about 8 to 12 hours a day), you can keep the watch powered with a watch winder (a great gift for collectors).
• Complications: Three Hand Movement with Quick Set Date
• Dial: Hydraulically Stamped Guilloche Design
• Hands: Spade-Style Hands
Diagrams of Features
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005HJBEEA
- Item model number: 91C.33152
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required.
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 16, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna crystal|
|Clasp||Deployment push-button clasp with buckle|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||45 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||13 millimeters|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||24 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Second hand|
|Item weight||1.3 Pounds|
|Movement||Automatic self wind|
|Water resistant depth||165 Feet|
Top customer reviews
Setup & Comfort: C+