Stuhrling Original Men's 961G.33112 Classic Ascot Paramount Swiss Quartz Date Watch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Polished stainless steel round shaped case and beveled bezel
- Protective sapphire coated crystal on front and decorated case back
- Silver tone matte finish dial with individually applied silver tone roman numerals and black printed outer seconds track
- Stainless steel matte and polished five piece link bracelet
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Specifications : Plastic case Precise Quartz movement Scratch resistant mineral crystal Water resistance Two years limited manufacturer warranty Original Puma Box
Krysterna is proprietary to Stührling Original and refers to the crystals that are used in its timepieces. Krysterna stems from the eyewear industry and has more strength over a spread surface area than sapphire. Krysterna crystals are more scratch resistant than mineral crystals and more shatter resistant than sapphire crystals.
The Ascot Family belongs to the Classic Collection, a group of timepieces that hearkens back to the classic tradition of watchmaking. These beautifully constructed timepieces feature an ultra slim case design with a simple dial configuration for a dignified presence on the wrist.
Summary of Features
• Movement: Swiss Quartz (ISA 2320/103)
• Complications: Hours, Minutes, and Seconds with Quick Set Date
• Dial: Polished Dial
• Hands: Sword-Style Hands with Luminova Fill
Diagrams of Features
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- ASIN: B0097K3272
- Item model number: 961G.33112
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 12, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Sapphire coated crystal|
|Clasp||Fold-Over Clasp with Double Push-Button Safety|
|Case material||Stainless steel|
|Case diameter||38 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless steel|
|Band length||Men's Standard|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless steel|
|Special features||Ultra Slim|
|Water resistant depth||99 Feet|
Top customer reviews
I do not know precisely why these watches are offered at such a low price, but believe it is related to the PLASTIC clockworks inside the watch. When this movement craps out (as mine did within 16 months), it can not be repaired. One can replace the movement, at an estimated cost of $145 where I live. As this is obviously more than the cost of the watch, I'm not opting for this solution. I will send the watch for repair under warranty, but am not optimistic about the outcome.
This is a good looking watch that maintained reliable time for about 16 months. It's comfortable, well-proportioned, relatively slim, and stylish. Like many manufactured items at unbelievably low prices, this watch is not made to last. You get what you pay for.