- WATER-RESISTANCE for swimming, snorkeling and even for a professional diver up to 660 feet, threaded screw down crown sealed with rubber gaskets
- ADJUSTABLE solid stainless steel triple-row link bracelet, brushed outer links and polished center link, 316L Surgical Grade Steel Case 42 mm
- A TOP TEN DIVE WATCH rated by Adventure Junkies – Luminous Hands, Quick Set Date, deep-sea royal blue dial, Rotating Unidirectional bezel
- PROTECTIVE scratch-resistant hardened mineral crystal, made to withstand the pressures of diving.
- SWISS QUARTZ Stuhrling Original specialty Ronda 515 movement. Fold over push button clasp with safety lock
4 Year Watch Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers broken watchband, movement failures, cracked crystal, bezel damage and more. Includes a 1-time refurbishment.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
A rotating bezel is a circular piece around the crystal of a watch capable of rotating in one direction with markings at each five-minute interval. Its main purpose is to mark the passage of a specific amount of elapsed time under an hour. For divers, its utility helps to monitor the breathing time they have remaining under water; Since the bezel is unidirectional, if a rock hits it, the bezel will only rotate in the elapsed direction, which protects against miscalculating the time left in your dive.
Sometimes referred to as a divers clasp, is an expanding metal mechanism composed of surgical grade steel, designed to fasten the watch bracelet for the perfect fit.
The hands and indices of the watch dial are coated with luminescent materials - a radioactive alpha emitter, which help the dial glow for a short time after being exposed to light. The alpha particles of the luminescent coating are made to excite a fluorescent material, which glows; Since even a single sheet of paper easily blocks alpha particles, there is no significant radation exposure and no need to worry.
Commonly found on dive watches, a screw-down crown ensures water-resistance by sealing the crown to the case of the watch. The screw down crown is not operated like a traditional push/pull crown, rather, it is accessed by pushing the crown downward and unscrewing it. An airtight seal is created when the case locks with the crown's internal threads, fastening the crown securely into place.
- Product Dimensions: 0.6 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0096IQZ8S
- Item model number: 395.33U16
- Batteries: 1 Nonstandard Battery batteries required. (included)
- Date first listed on Amazon: September 12, 2012
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Stuhrling Original|
|Dial window material type||Krysterna Crystal|
|Case material||Stainless Steel|
|Case diameter||42 millimeters|
|Case Thickness||11.5 millimeters|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band width||22 millimeters|
|Bezel material||Stainless Steel|
|Special features||Screw down crown|
|Item weight||6.24 Ounces|
|Water resistant depth||660 Feet|
1,047 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
About the band. I have a rather large wrist and usually need an extra link or two. I had to remove a link on the watch and move up the clasp pins two notches to properly fit my 7 3/4 inch; wrist. If you try to to size it yourself, you must have a watch tool kit (I got mine on Amazon, of course) and be careful to punch out the pins in the direction of the arrows embossed on the inside of the links that are removable. Note also that the head of the link pin is slightly larger than the end of the pin and needs to be reinserted last from the same side of the link it came out of. By the way, the clasp is of the squeeze the end sides type -- my favorite as it is very secure. And, the literature doesn't mention this, but the crown screws down.
Indeed, I am very impressed with the value of this watch (even a Swiss quartz movement!) and have no idea how Amazon and Stuhrling can offer such a quality time piece at an excellent price! And a two-year warranty!! Enjoy. This is a definite buy.
REVIEW UPDATE: After wearing this watch for two months, and synchronizing it with an "atomic clock" I have for such matters, I am impressed with its accuracy. In exactly two months, it has gained only six seconds. At three seconds per month, this means only 36 seconds per year. Very impressive for a watch of this price. I maintain my five star rating.
Overall the finish work, face and bezel, is quite nice. The numbers approach cartoonishly large, but remember it’s a divers watch. The metal link band is a wee bit flimsy, in particular the latch on the clasp mechanism that can be stubborn and tricky to release, however in fairness these gripes are compared to similar (looking) bands on steel watches costing many multiples the price of the Stührling. The date was simple and straightforward to set. It’s a legit dive watch, too, rated to 200 meters, and well reviewed in that function by the websites that review such things. It’s on the heavy side as watches go, so keep that in mind if that’s the sort of thing that would bug you when you’re not floating weightlessly in the briny depths.
All things considered in the style/quality/function/price equation I can say I’m pleased with the purchase and will likely look to Stührling’s collection again when I next get the urge—as I seem to annually—to change up my wrist wear.
I've been surfing and sailing here in California, also tested accuracy
for months - It is not my everyday watch and if you want to buy for everyday
I'll recommend to buy some nylon strap or leather because a steel bracelet
will scratch easily as normaly do. It is not difficult to change this bracelet. Anyway, I love the
watch and gave a black version to a friend who never hang out without it.
I feel sorry for the guys who had problems with. I didn't put it in extremely
situations or took a shower for several days etc...because I try to take care
of my stuff - anyway - you will be happy dressing it as I do, as my friend does.
Thanks sthurling, it deserves my five stars for sure / Great Design / Solid Materials / Best Price / Accuracy
If your after a well made good looking casual dive watch that won’t break the bank this one is for you to. The case it comes in is sooo nice as everyone else had said.