Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Stuhrling Original Targa 24 Pro Men's Chronograph Watch
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now STEM

on June 26, 2014
With the large size, polished band, and textured bezel this watch throws off a lot of shine -- more so than I decided I wanted. It definitely stands out. I felt it was a bit too showy for an everyday wear so I'm sending it back. Perhaps a good option for an urban out on the town watch? Despite the fact that it's not for me, there are a few things like about it:

- The watch has a good heft and size -- it feels substantial.
- The luminous hands and hour markers charge quickly and glow well in the dark.
- I think the band looks quite nice and gives the air of a much more expensive watch.
- The second hand is for the chronograph only, so no obvious quartz driven tick. Curiously, some inexpensive chronographs get this incorrect.

A downside is that the second hand doesn't perfectly align with the markers -- not a surprise at this price point. In summary, I would say that it's not a bad value if you want to be noticed.
on November 26, 2010
First may I say that I am an admitted "Perfectionist"...Just received my new Stuhrling Targa Pro Men's Chronograph Watch and is a beauty! I'm not easily impressed and skeptical of some of the reviews you read but every thing stated, is certainly true for this Watch. It's bold but not at all awkward in size, well deailed and looks easly like a Watch 10X the price. Time will tell but it's a great looking Watch...That I'm sure will get much attention from others. Also...The Delivery time, was outstanding.
Thanks Again, W. King
on February 24, 2011
This is the most beautiful watch i have ever owned. I get many compliments on it. It looks and feels like it should cost way more. Also, Stuhrling's customer service was great when i had questions concerning my watch.
on December 5, 2009
I bought the all sivertone version of this watch. The look is that of a timepiece costing thousands of dollars. As an owner of several Stuhrling Original watches I knew that I wouldn't be dissapointed. The highly polished bracelet looks expensive. The case and dial look exquisite. I'm very happy with my purchase and will definently be adding more Stuhrlings to my collection.
on May 25, 2015
I have owned this watch for 4 days and I love it. I set it the day I got it and it hasn't lost or gained a second. The band is oversized so you may have to have it adjusted. They took out 5 links to make it fit my skinny wrist. It is a very good looking watch and an excellent value.
on May 16, 2014
Looks like this watch should cost thousands! Great quality! Be aware that this watch has a big over sized face and is heavy. I love everything about this watch.
on January 6, 2013
Thank you for the fast delivery of this watch. It is very nice. we have to have it resized for my husbands wrist but it is a very nice watch.
on September 3, 2012
As a long-time Breitling fan, I've always admired different homage versions, and from the pictures and reviews, I'd always thought that Sturhling was the best of the bunch. And while they do a good job, the experience in person is slightly different. For starters, the second hand on my watch doesn't line up at the 12 o'clock position, instead I had to "hack" the chronograph to stop at the right place. It could've been just the one I bought, but it's hard to imagine how that would've passed any decent quality assurance process. Beyond that, although it looks nice, it's not comparable to even your basic Citizens and Seikos, let alone a Tissot. So if you're looking for something that feels heavy and looks good from a distance, go for it. If your aim is to get a high quality timepiece that will last you through the ages, get a Citizen or a Tissot.
on December 25, 2011
This is the first time I purchase a pricey watch for my husband and it was worth every penny. He absolutely loved it! I was extremely satisfied at the fact that I received the watch in just 2 days! It was in perfect timing for Christmas! This watch is elegant and just beautiful! Great purchase!!
on December 15, 2014
I like it, i thinks my customer like it also

See 1 answered question